• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
    I'm sad....I'm a nobody
    Hey, we met in 2010.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• I just had a great idea. DFWM get together, we put tali and trublu in the thunderdome, and we have lincolnboy announce and provide live comments during the fight.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• In!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          We briefly met a cpl months ago
          He spelled Stephen4785 wrong.

Comment

• I ... . . uh. . . wut?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
              Who has meet someone without them knowing they meet a member

I'm fairly certain that gibberish is "Who has met someone from here without knowing they're a member?".

DJ talked to me at an auto auction, he suspected that I was a member, but wasn't sure. I didn't know who the heck he was.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                I had lunch with him at Po Melvins many moons ago. He was a real introvert. I'm not sure he ever met anyone else from the board.
                I always thought he was another board member using an alias. Guess not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prophet Muhammad View Post
                  I could bring friends. It would be a blast. Hey, not like I see God or Jesus in here offering to break bread with you guys.
                  Sweet, I'll call my Duck Dynasty brethren. They have everything we need for a dynomite time..

Comment

• That muthafucka Yale! Cause that muthafucka smart and he's like the pen pal I never met.....muthafucka, bro.
                    .....bro....

Comment

• Word.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        Alright, next question. How many of you actually know each other, and regularly associate?
                        Bmc sean and I have a thrice yearly meetup at academy in lewisville
                        2012 GT500

Comment

• One person i have not seen mention is idrivea4banger

Comment

• I meet him.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                              One person i have not seen mention is idrivea4banger
                              When/if you do meet him, shake with the left hand.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                                When/if you do meet him, shake with the left hand.
                                For sure. He has a thing about right hands. I don't get it. Aside from that, Carlos is a regular ass dude, like most of us.

Comment

Working...
                                X