Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    What day are you thinking?
    I'm thinking during the week, so that no one fucks up their weekend getting ready for a funeral. Maybe at a convention hotel to make sure no one drives drunk but I do ask something in return. I want some fuckers screaming at my casket and pretending to be torn up.

I should have plenty of years to figure it out but that was my plan before I deployed.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      I'm thinking during the week, so that no one fucks up their weekend getting ready for a funeral. Maybe at a convention hotel to make sure no one drives drunk but I do ask something in return. I want some fuckers screaming at my casket and pretending to be torn up.

I should have plenty of years to figure it out but that was my plan before I deployed.
      If you want me to act you'll need to provide some blow that I can snort off said strippers asses.

Comment

I'm in. I'll make sure everyone knows about the life we were supposed to have together. Screaming in despair. Then a solitary kiss to the forehead, shit of well whiskey and a mic drop

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          If you want me to act you'll need to provide some blow that I can snort off said strippers asses.
          Done.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            I'm in. I'll make sure everyone knows about the life we were supposed to have together. Screaming in despair. Then a solitary kiss to the forehead, shit of well whiskey and a mic drop
            If you drop the mic, I will be sure to have the good booze.

Comment

I could have used a shot or ten at my papas funeral a few months ago. First death I've ever experienced and I was the only one who didn't go up and say anything about him. Couldn't even walk up to the casket to look at him. I'm a bitch

I did visit his grave a few weeks later in east tx to kind of do my own deal though

Comment

During some Irish ones they make it a roller coaster of emotions and of course drink. People laugh, cry, sit there dazed/stoned, etc. but that is how they do it. Not uncommon for several to be smashed before the body is in the ground.

I've seen 20+ people been laid into the ground. Never been to a funeral for someone that was KIA during a deployment. Don't ask me how that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                  I could have used a shot or ten at my papas funeral a few months ago. First death I've ever experienced and I was the only one who didn't go up and say anything about him. Couldn't even walk up to the casket to look at him. I'm a bitch

I did visit his grave a few weeks later in east tx to kind of do my own deal though
                  I gave the eulogy at my dad's funeral and handled the details. No one else in the family was capable and when he passed, we were all there. I thought it was the best way possible to pass, everyone else on the other hand were falling on the floor and screaming. Sometimes, PTSD has an upside and one of those are emotional numbing.

Comment

Although I understand it maybe frowned upon, I get it.

I'd not mind everyone being blitzed for my funeral. Anyone 99% of the people I trust, drink and have been drunk with me. I don't fully trust anyone until I've been sloshed around/with them and see what plays out the week following. If I can't trust ya when I'm drunk I'm not gonna trust ya when sober.

Point being - I'd love for everyone to drink it up before, during and after my funeral. BYOB though, don't want that burden on my wife/kids.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post

Nothing wrong with that man. Being a bitch is only being concerned about the will or otherwise what you're going to get now that someone has passed.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                      X