an open call to all in my clan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck from a long time Lurker!
    Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Vaya con Dios amigo!!!

Comment

Good luck buddy.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Good vibes sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            I'm not just wishing you luck...I'm demanding it. I'm gonna luck the shit out of you.

For realz though...good luck, it'll all work itself out.
            thank you sir, I do believe you're right!

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Best of luck, Forrest.
            Thanks, Brent. I'm pretty sure I already have it, but the more the merrier!

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
            Good luck in whatever you're up to, my barefoot buddy!
            I'm barefoot less anymore The concrete jungle just isn't conducive to that sort of thing. Eventually I'll have a house perfect for barefooting around

Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
            Good luck amigo!
            thank you sir, and thank you for the PM of concern. sleep easy, my friend.

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
            Best of luck

One question are you going to be on tv tonight?
            https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/abc-news-...9971--spt.html
            BAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!! Not tonight, but maybe one of these days. You never know. Life is funny that way.

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            You got this Forrest, keep on keepin' on.
            You know it, brother. Wait, I forget, are you back in TX or still in CA? I ask because I'm headed out that way probably next year for a little. Would love to knock back a couple iced teas with ya! (that's my guilty pleasure a couple times a week now. LOL Otherwise, it's water water water juice water water water)

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Oh yea, I guess I should say good luck. Kinda rude to come in here and not!
            no worries, man, I got it, but THANK YOU!

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
            Yes sir, I remembered the Starbucks but not where it was. That was something like 12 years ago..damn
            freakish selective memory. I remember shit from when I was 1, 2, 3, etc.

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
            Bes of wuck
            In whatever type of fortune you have.
            I already feel like the wealthiest man on earth, but I'll certainly take it.

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
            Good luck man.

Should we be watching the news ?
            Many thanks! And... I'll let you know. Maybe...

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            Good luck, bro. Give me a shout if you need anything.
            You know it man. You just gave me exactly what I needed.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            !
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

A Change is good sometimes. I don't know if your journey is blind and you are treading into the unknown, but sometimes that's the best way to find yourself. I speak from experience. Good luck to you. I know you are a smart guy and laid back so those two combined and you can survive anything. Happy Trails.

Comment

Good luck, Cooter Jenner!!

Comment

TL : DR... Is Cooter getting a cooter installed?
                  j/k - best of luck and success in everything

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      A Change is good sometimes. I don't know if your journey is blind and you are treading into the unknown, but sometimes that's the best way to find yourself. I speak from experience. Good luck to you. I know you are a smart guy and laid back so those two combined and you can survive anything. Happy Trails.

Word! ^^ I liked this guy the first (and only) time I met him ...he speakin troof!
                      70' Chevelle RagTop
                      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                        Good vibes man

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                        I've never met you but you helped me build my first mustang with sound advice waaaaay back in Canada, like last century lol.

One of the best people on this site. I wish you the best!
                        very humbling words, sir... means a lot to me.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                        Good luck man, shoot me a pm if you need anything
                        Thank you, and you bet! Same to you, bud.

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        You hit the important parts.

Sounds like you're just overthinking something. Go with it, dude. Pick up the phone if you need anything, but trust yourself and go with it. In the mean time I'll talk to the Big Guy on your behalf.

And no matter what Sean's words say, when he says, "No homo" his fingers are surely crossed behind his back. Don't say I didn't warn you.
                        I don't think I'm over thinking. I'm just in a really great mood. Great things have been happening so rapidly in my life. Please, nobody interrupt the big guy on my behalf. We're good to go. Just a little sprinkle of luck is all I'm looking for.

Honestly, I believe I already have all the luck I'll ever need. I just feel great, and I'm really excited about stuff I've been working on. Kinda just wanted to share the good vibes. But the little stinker in my just figures why not beg a little good luck from my fam?

We're going to have our lunch soon enough. There's a reason it hadn't happened yet.

Little secret? Even if you ensure all of his fingers and toes are crossed, he's actually mastered the technique of shifting his balls in order to cross his vasa deferentia. PLEASE don't ask me how I verified that claim

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        Cooter sex change?

Good luck man, with whatever it is.
                        Many thanks! nah, I'm comfortable in my own skin for about the first time ever. I suppose I'll just keep it as-is a bit longer LOL

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                        I don't know you other than on here, but good luck with everything sir!
                        Gracias! Keep an eye out for a nice gaudy watch for me

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                        Just like that, the journey is over. Depression is finished and you're on your way back to the world of the living, smiling, regular people. The road has been paved with dick-heads, back-stabbers, and pains in the fucking ass. But, memories were made, allies were had, pole-smokers were toppled, and the truth was discovered. And like any journey, if you stay the course long enough, the road might just show you what you need. All you got to do is keep your eyes on the road and you foot on the fucking gas.
                        -KP

Warm Wishes
                        I apologized to my dad for being gone for 38yrs... To which he replied, "Not gone... Arriving!"

Thank you sir. I started down this road in August with nothing but the knowledge that I didn't want to die, and that I should, therefore, quit dying! So I just quit fighting. It hasn't been until VERY recently that I've noticed that the road has been trying to show me what I need for a long time... It just wasn't my time... yet.

But I've noticed that it's been trying to show me for a long time because it has sure seemed to be showing me in very amazing ways VERY recently.

I've spent a lot of time in the fire/pain/darkness, etc... Feeling the entire world crashing in on me for SO long. I mean, don't get me wrong. I've had a wonderful life and had LOTS of fun, but it's possible to have fun even in a prison.

BUT... With all that time spent in the fire and under pressure, I feel as if I've been forged into a fucking diamond. Perfect metaphor for an April baby, no? LOL

Man, I don't know you, but thank you so much for those words... I have been feeling that lately, and I've put in many different combos of words, but I SURE like YOURS! Again, thank you.

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                        I hope so. I'm getting some of dat!
                        hmm... I won't completely rule out the possibility at this point, then! LOL

Originally posted by TRAXX View Post
                        Tell us now dammit!
                        NOW DAMMIT! ahh, NM, no comma... er... no? LOL

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        Keep thinking about the good times in great places!
                        That's all I've been thinking about, BUT, I will definitely focus on that as I continue down the road :cool: Thank you for the kind advice

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                        Best of luck and as stated just holler if you need anything!
                        Absolutely! And I certainly will. THANKS!

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        Good luck multi-bro. Can't wait to hear what's up!
                        ahh, multi-bro... soon friend, soon...

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                        Good luck and don't forget your flip flops you dirty hippy.
                        NEVAR!!!!!!!! Thanks man. I promise not to spit tire dust at your car ever again, BTW

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                        Don't know whats up Forest but, best wishes going forward
                        two R's is what's up But THANK YOU for the well wishes! Much appreciated.

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                        I wish you well Forest.

One day, I would like to visit Ireland to see where my family came from. My great (not sure how many greats) grand dad was sent to the US from Ireland for supposedly killing a guy in a fight. At least that's what I have been told.
                        I'll be honest. I was in a bad place when I went over there, but it was definitely the start of a long road that I'm thrilled to be on. I appreciate the well wishing, and I'll wish on a well that you make it over there. It truly is a magical place.

Originally posted by jasone View Post
                        good luck
                        Thank you sir!

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                        You do you, Scotty P... With Ya.
                        I've been doing me for a long time, but I was doing me wrong! LOL I think I finally fucking figured it out.

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                        L i v i n
                        my favorite thing to do, baby!

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        Best of vibes have been fired your way sir.
                        received! Hnn-rowr yrroonn nng rarrr! (thanks, Blake)

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                        Good luck from a long time Lurker!
                        eh, your posts might actually have substance unlike most of mine! LOL Thanks!

Originally posted by 564826 View Post
                        Vaya con Dios amigo!!!
                        Gracias sir! To you as well.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Good luck buddy.
                        Thanks! and to you, sir.

Originally posted by EW View Post
                        Good vibes sent.
                        got 'em :cool:

Comment

Cooter must be serious. Multi quoting motherfucker of all time!

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            You know it, brother. Wait, I forget, are you back in TX or still in CA? I ask because I'm headed out that way probably next year for a little. Would love to knock back a couple iced teas with ya! (that's my guilty pleasure a couple times a week now. LOL Otherwise, it's water water water juice water water water)
                            I'm planted firmly in Sacramento, we've got a spare bedroom with your name on it if you're ever in the area. It's no alpine loop, but there's lots to do/see around here, lemme know when and where you'll be, and I'll see if we can plan a little weekend getaway (assuming that you won't have business specifically here in Sac.)

Seriously man, I hope the best for you, I'm working on a little something-something myself, we'll see how it goes next week...

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              I went in blind, but I'm starting to see... Thanks so much for the kind words, C-zy money :cool:

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                              Good luck, Cooter Jenner!!
                              bahahahaha... my username on rolexforums is Cooter Jennings. Good times. Oh, and thanks!

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              TL : DR... Is Cooter getting a cooter installed?
                              j/k - best of luck and success in everything
                              Thank you sir!

Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
                              Best of luck
                              Thanks!!!

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                              Word! ^^ I liked this guy the first (and only) time I met him ...he speakin troof!
                              Let's work on getting rid of that (and only). Whatcha think?

Comment

Not sure what you're going through man, but you've always seemed cool as shit on here, even when you give me hell.

Get through it brother!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Working...
                                X