No announcement yet.

Free online architectural design site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free online architectural design site?

I'm looking to build a detached garage and am in need of an online tool that would allow me to draw something similar to the image below. Any one know of a site I can use?

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

download google sketchup

Comment

Yep google sketchup

Comment

Thanks guys! Looks promising.
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

The dudes on the DIY reddit live and die by sketchup.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

download google sketchup

Comment

I heard Sketchup was a good tool to use, you might give it a shot.

Comment

subd
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  I heard Sketchup was a good tool to use, you might give it a shot.
                  Where'd you hear that?!?!? Some idiots on the inter-webz probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                    Where'd you hear that?!?!? Some idiots on the inter-webz probably.
                    Those guys from reddit will never steer you wrong.

I actually downloaded it and I'm watching tutorials so that I can design a place and check a material list to get an idea of cost.

Comment

Lol, I was actually poking DFWm.net

Comment

Also, if anyone else is using sketchuo, feel free to give me any pointers.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          Lol, I was actually poking DFWm.net
                          They aren't very different, outside of the traffic. lol

Edit: I watched these. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...FPmNJbODwLgSqj

Comment

Good series. I'm only through the first one and already have the main structure built. Thanks!

Comment

Not a problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X