Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got some horrible news at the hospital today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got some horrible news at the hospital today.

After taking out my gallbladder, the doc said I can't lift anything, blah blah blah, and can't drive for a week!
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

And you will never shit right again, or did he forget to tell you that?

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      And you will never shit right again, or did he forget to tell you that?
      I kinda stopped him there for clarification. It wasn't in the packet any where
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I will never forget going out to eat with my dad and before we even got back home he was dancing in his seat dying to unload the contents of his bowels. I used to fuck with him and race in the house to cockblock the shitter. I though it was so funny as a kid, he literally bulldozed me a few times so he wouldn't shit his pants. This all started of course after his gallbladder was removed.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          I will never forget going out to eat with my dad and before we even got back home he was dancing in his seat dying to unload the contents of his bowels. I used to fuck with him and race in the house to cockblock the shitter. I though it was so funny as a kid, he literally bulldozed me a few times so he wouldn't shit his pants. This all started of course after his gallbladder was removed.
          I've been told that gets slightly better off time, but warned about that.

Comment

Geesh. That sounds terrible. Time to invest into Depends.

Comment

Assuming you could drive in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Geesh. That sounds terrible. Time to invest into Depends.
                New sponsor for the Fairmont?
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Not much into hospitals. They have nice helicopters they will fly your dad in though....

Comment

Some have a problem with the bowels, some don't. After mine was removed, I shit logs! Some have problems with fats as that makes ya go. I've been fortunate in that no side effects, eat anything without problems, and haven't suffered from loose bowels. Any questions, drop me a pm
                    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      Assuming you could drive in the first place.
                      And you can jr?

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                        Some have a problem with the bowels, some don't. After mine was removed, I shit logs! Some have problems with fats as that makes ya go. I've been fortunate in that no side effects, eat anything without problems, and haven't suffered from loose bowels. Any questions, drop me a pm
                        That's pretty close to what my nurse told me. She said too shy away from really fatty or spicy foods, and give my body time to adjust.

Comment

I had mine taken out 2005 , I felt horrible went to emergency , was in IC for 6 days before they could operate .

Then another 9 before I got out , and I had 35 days off of everything after that.

For the 1st couple years, yep.. careful what you eat , some things can really trigger the need to find a rest room ..fast !

But, it does level off, trust me you will fell like a new person in about a month from now, no more weird gut aches

get well soon

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                            And you can jr?
                            Offended for him? I only hire competent uber drives.

Comment

I went to the ER at 3am, was in surgery by 9am. They told me mine was within hours of rupturing. It had gotten so bad that it had caused a pretty nasty case of pancreatitis. After surgery, they kept me for 4 & 1/2 days. They wanted to keep me for another day or two, but I begged my way out. I was ORDERED not to do a damn thing for two weeks, then very light duty for two more.
                              Eating a meal s kind of roulette 8 years later. Greasy and/or spicy foods is a guaranteed express ticket to squirtsville. Anything else is generally ok.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X