Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incredible Shootout Between Disabled Veteran and Car Thieves Caught on Camera [VIDEO]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible Shootout Between Disabled Veteran and Car Thieves Caught on Camera [VIDEO]

When this combat veteran came across thieves trying to steal his car, he had no idea he would end up capturing a shootout on camera.

The video, posted on social media, allegedly shows a shootout north of Phoenix, Arizona at Table Mesa Road. The area is popular among recreational shooters as a place to target practice with firearms.

[Scroll Down For Video]

The video was posted to the WeaponWORX (a custom gun shop in the area) Facebook page:

This was a real event, talk shit and you’ll be banned, I’m not going to let you walk on these guys for doing the right thing. They had ear protection in already because they were shooting at a spot near table mesa. He was recording for proof to the police when they would make their report, you can clearly hear return fire and ricochets…

This is a video of a real self defense incident that happened today in northern Phoenix AZ involving 2 of my friends 1 being a disabled combat veteran (the one shooting the video) on their way back they had noticed 2 guys attempting to steal his truck, when they were spotted, they began to shoot at JR and Will, JR and Will returned fire wounding 1 individual, both are now in jail. JR and Will are not injured and have been cleared of any wrong doing.

This is why you carry a firearm at all times, you NEVER know what could happen. Proper training will save your life.

Some commenters questioned the legitimacy of the video for various reasons. The guys who recorded the video responded on Facebook to some of the allegations:

fb1

fb2

fb3

Screen Shot 2015-06-04 at 10.50.26 AM
    The cameraman in the video says he served with the 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division in Iraq in a separate Facebook post and can be seen wearing an Army uniform in one of his photos.

Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office could neither confirm nor deny that the shootout took place as of Wednesday night. The identities of the suspects are not currently
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Idk... seems legit to me.
    sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...

Comment

what did he have a selfie stick?

Comment

He was carrying his phone to video target practice which is why it was on. He said he didn't dump his camera when the shooting started because he did 2 tours in Iraq and just bought the phone. Getting shot at wasn't a big enough deal to break his new phone over.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by yale View Post
              lmfao!!

I just watched the video and, while nicely done, where'd the other 12 bullets go?

Comment

he got one? Shooting like that?

Comment

I have to admit though....I liked how he kind of chuckled when he realized he was being shot at. That's boss status right there.

Comment

Shady.

Comment

Fake, glock propaganda.

Comment

Comment

Raise your hand if you thought it was legit.

Nobody? Ok.

Comment

Before the obvious I was about to ask if this was filmed in Brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              Raise your hand if you thought it was legit.

Nobody? Ok.
                              pretty sure frost raised his hand.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X