That didn't last long.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
    The Kroger and Walmart closest to me are Dallas County. I adapted to taking shopping bags with me nearly instantly. And I will continue to do so. I was glad to see the ban, millions of those bags clog our lakes & outdoor areas.
    Or, you know, we could actually have more responsible people out there. But no, we need a government mandate to do try to stop stupid people...which is just...stupid. I like how rules like this always screw the people they're trying to help. Yourself, you adapted and bought a permanent bag, but the "poor" wouldn't, and end up paying more (for that nickel per bag).

Originally posted by The King View Post
    I reuse the plastic bags we get from Tom Thumb for taking my lunch to work, or take them back to the store recycle bins. Also we do use the cloth satchel bags quite a bit at the store as well.
    Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
    We use them for trash liners in the bathrooms and all four bedrooms. I had never thought about doing that but my girl said she has been doing it forever. Makes sense and saves a ton on trash bags too!
    Trash liners, lunch bags, dog poop bags, etc. We resuse or recycle the lot of them.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I wonder where that half a million they made in 6 months is going to

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        I'm curious...

why do you work in the ghetto?

I think you'd be a happier person, even making less money, if you could just get away from that shit hole
        I don't think that would be a problem.
        2006 Civic SI
        2009 Pilot
        1988 GT
        CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          They're great for picking up dog shit too.
          Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
          We use them for trash liners in the bathrooms and all four bedrooms. I had never thought about doing that but my girl said she has been doing it forever. Makes sense and saves a ton on trash bags too!
          We use them for dog shit, catbox cleaning, and bathroom trash liners, primarily. Have to double up on the catbox stuff though, as they tend to have small holes. Using two usually eliminates spillage of the loose litter.

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
            Def not to fix I-35 between 635 and manana that's for sure.

Comment

I thought people on taxpayer free food plan did not have to pay the nickel per bag fee anyway.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                We use them to put coupons in. We have an attic full of coupons in plastic grocery sacks...
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                  The Dwaine Carraway fancy eyeglasses fund.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                  X