Who are our beekeepers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are our beekeepers?

I have someone needing bees removed from their home. Anyone do this for free? I saw a company who said they would but can't remember who it was.. :-(
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Someone on here who lives in Greenville. Don't remember who it is.

Comment

There have been a few removed in our neighborhood too. I thought bees were supposed to have disappeared.

Many keepers will offer it for free...have her just call the local bee keepers.

Comment

I have a friend that does it but he is out in Commerce. Where are you located?
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          I have a friend that does it but he is out in Commerce. Where are you located?
          She's in Arlington.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I was going to say ask svo, but HFS, he's already here!!! LMFAO!

Comment

DamonH
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Let us know what you find out. I had that problem before and was told they couldn't do it since they had no way to know if the bees were Africanized. It was by a well known new keeper in DFW (don't remember the name know)

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  heheeh!

Hey, what if he HAS done all this stuff? It is completely possible that someone who has lived long enough, and had an eventful enough life, could have done most of the stuff. Some people just never really sit still.

And whats hfs

All I know it as, is hierarchal file system ;p;
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post

This is the beekeeper that I know. Use him at your own risk.

Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                      Let us know what you find out. I had that problem before and was told they couldn't do it since they had no way to know if the bees were Africanized. It was by a well known new keeper in DFW (don't remember the name know)
                      Heh, you'll know if they're Africanized, they're mean as shit. When I bought my first hive the beekeeper told me he got some Africanized bees once and tried to keep them. He had about 20 other hives around 150ft from his house. They were so mean that he couldn't even go out on his back porch without them all attacking. He eventually just had to burn the hive. Interestingly, as a rule of thumb, the more aggressive the hive the better they are at producing honey(excluding Africanized).

Comment

Working...
                      X