Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DFDubs Detectives - What's the story with this Fox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFDubs Detectives - What's the story with this Fox?

My buddy in San Diego is seriously considering buying this car, he's having someone check it out for him tonight.

With a Fox this clean in DFW, surely someone here has the skinny on it. What's the scoop?

"1993 Mustang 5.0 Coupe very clean and super straight. 3 owner, Miles currently show 55400. Modifications 347, tremec trans, trick flow heads, Holley Sytemax upper intake, short shifter, 5 lug conversion, oversized disc brakes, suspension UPR caster camber plates, suratrac, Eibach sway bar, sub frame connectors, rear control arms, really a nice car serious buyers only."

Lee looking for a fox?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      Lee looking for a fox?
      Yessir. Your brother is supposed to check it out in person for him this evening. He already had a black 89 coupe but wrecked it last week.

Comment

I've been recruited to go look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
          I've been recruited to go look at it.
          Right on. It looks nice in the pics. I figured someone on here would have some background on it. I think the seller is big into flipping Foxes.

Comment

And no, I don't think it's Whiteboy

Comment

I want to say that thing's changed hands since it was last for sale. I think it was last sold in 2009-2010.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                I want to say that thing's changed hands since it was last for sale. I think it was last sold in 2009-2010.
                Do you recall if it was posted for sale here? I don't remember seeing it before.

Comment

Hey, Moderators. Will you please look into account 5.0Khoa.

He joined the forum a long time ago but cannot post. He gets this message trying to sign in "Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum."

Comment

$$$
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I wish I had money.

Comment

I'm gonna go buy it first, thanks for finding it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          Do you recall if it was posted for sale here? I don't remember seeing it before.
                          I want to say it was posted on the old board, but I'm willing to be wrong.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Yessir. Your brother is supposed to check it out in person for him this evening. He already had a black 89 coupe but wrecked it last week.
                            Sounds like a perfect candidate to wreck another clean car.

How do you wreck a car? Is he 18?

For 13.5k I would expect more than a paragraph to sell me on the fact its not just a 4 cylinder with a maaco paint job

Comment

Hey, Moderators. Will you please look into account 5.0Khoa.

He joined the forum a long time ago but cannot post. He gets this message trying to sign in "Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum."
                              The name doesn't pull up in the moderator side.

Comment

Working...
                              X