No announcement yet.

DPD shootout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama's America + Police are the bad guys, bad guys are the heroes...

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by 68RR View Post
      Just read where the dumb twat on CNN said it was a courageous brave act for him to attack the DPD.. Where do they get these people??

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...ous-and-brave/
      Dis bitch needs to be fired
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Holy crap

Comment

The media wants us fighting amongst ourselves. If they accomplish that, then they feel relevant and emboldened.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
            The media wants us fighting amongst ourselves. If they accomplish that, then they feel relevant and emboldened.
            Yup. My first response when someone asks my opinion on some MSM trending shit: "Irrelevant"

Stops them cold.

Comment

Has any motivation been confirmed?
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                Has any motivation been confirmed?
                He was obviously mentally unstable. Crazy people do crazy shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  No they don't. Guns make them do it, duh!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    Yeah but usually they will say they did it for certain reasons that in their mind justifies the actions. Like the killdozer guy or that guy that flew his plane into the IRS building.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Maybe custody issue related I think. Screw that CNN anchor. CNN needs to be flooded with calls and emails to have her job.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I haven't seen the clip in its entirety. Is it possible she misspoke?
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

by definition i do not believe she used "courageous" or "brave" wrong, but i also haven't watched the video

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                            Yeah but usually they will say they did it for certain reasons that in their mind justifies the actions. Like the killdozer guy or that guy that flew his plane into the IRS building.

I liked both of those guys.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I'm not defending this guy's actions, don't know much about it at this point.

However, it is often said "Do something" or something along those lines about fighting back.

I assure you, if you snap as a normally law abiding citizen - when you've had enough, the media will make sure you're the devil and the worst person ever.

SOME of these are due to people being pushed too far for too long. Does not make it right and maybe that's not really the case here - but if you want people to fight back it may look a little like this story.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X