Crazie Kid shoots up church

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    DOJ now deciding whether or not to treat this as domestic terrorism.

Department of Justice spokeswoman Emily Pierce released the following statement:

If it is terrorism, it will be a federal crime right? If so he will get the Death Penalty like Dzhokar Tsarnaev.
    Did he do it to incite terror, or to just kill black people because he's racist? I would lean towards the latter in this case, but know how everything must be ultra-sensationalized these days, even stuff 'sensational' enough in it's own right.

Comment

He said he did it to start a race war...is that terrorism, hatr crime or what? I seriouly dont know what youd call it.

Comment

Same here, I am not trying to stir shit up.. just an open discussion.

I wonder what his end game plan is, he is already talking to much, where is his lawyer?

Comment

Its a shame that 9 counts of pre-meditated murder and a full confession isn't enough to be a slam dunk death penalty case these days. It's got to be something "special".

They should hang him as soon as they can tie the noose.

Comment

and a funny thread from the white supremacists:

A black church. Reports: Shooting in downtown Charleston, S.C., leaves at least 8 dead

Comment

I would say that his statement that he did it "to start a civil war" is reasonable grounds for domestic terrorism charges.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                He said he did it to start a race war...is that terrorism, hatr crime or what? I seriouly dont know what youd call it.
                I'd say hate crime, if anything.

IMO, terrorism is to get people to fear for their safety on a constant basis. Make them not want to leave their house, go to public places, live comfortably in a 'free' society, etc.

Starting a race war is more along the line of inciting violence / anarchy / rioting. Basically, attempting to piss off people, and make them hate another race and act on it. The desired response would be to get blacks to start killing whites, as indiscriminately as he did, and then vice-versa.

That may not match up with legal or dictionary definitions, but again, that is my opinion on the proper nomenclature.

Comment

White people are crazy, bombing police stations, shooting up churches

Comment

I bet the evil fucker is still on point with his plan. I hope they lock him down and kill his press.

Comment

21 year old skinny white dude will be lamar's, deandre's, and reggie's bitch in prison. Dumbfuck targeted church going good people. Hope he enjoys being bent over by all the black dudes in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                        White people are crazy, bombing police stations, shooting up churches
                        Right, go back to Europe!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          I'd say hate crime, if anything.

IMO, terrorism is to get people to fear for their safety on a constant basis. Make them not want to leave their house, go to public places, live comfortably in a 'free' society, etc.

Starting a race war is more along the line of inciting violence / anarchy / rioting. Basically, attempting to piss off people, and make them hate another race and act on it. The desired response would be to get blacks to start killing whites, as indiscriminately as he did, and then vice-versa.

That may not match up with legal or dictionary definitions, but again, that is my opinion on the proper nomenclature.
                          To be afraid to go to church is atrocious.

Comment

Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
                            21 year old skinny white dude will be lamar's, deandre's, and reggie's bitch in prison. Dumbfuck targeted church going good people. Hope he enjoys being bent over by all the black dudes in prison.
                            You get it.

Comment

Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
                              if he doesn't get the death penalty he will stay in isolation since there will be threats against his life. We will pay the 100k+yr to house him for the rest of his life

Comment

Execute him. Haven't watched a lot of news, but if his family is defending him, make them watch.
                                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                                X