Crazie Kid shoots up church

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    did you at least appreciate the shout out i gave you on the thread title?
    I thought it was spelled suspiciously similar to mine.

They didn't call me Crazy Cracka for nothing in high school!

Comment

• i bet

Comment

• FBI screwed up

So much for the "if we only had MOAR gun control" argument...

Dylann Roof, who is accused of killing nine people at a church in South Carolina, should not have been able to purchase the gun used in the attack and was allowed to buy the weapon only because of breakdowns in the FBI’s background-check system, FBI Director James B. Comey said Friday.

In a meeting with reporters at FBI headquarters, Comey said failures in the gun purchase screening system enabled Roof to acquire the weapon used in an attack that authorities have said was motivated by Roof’s racist views. The political repercussions of the June 17 massacre at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church led South Carolina to remove the Confederate flag from its statehouse grounds Friday.

“This case rips all of our hearts out, but the thought that an error on our part is connected to a gun this person used to slaughter these people is very painful to us,” said Comey.

In photographs online, Roof posed with a handgun that appeared to be a .45 Glock pistol, a type of firearm that was also found in his car when he was arrested the morning after the attack, according to authorities.

Roof’s ability to purchase the gun has been a focus for investigators since the killings. Roof had been arrested for possession of narcotics in February, a felony charge that alone should not disqualify him from buying a gun. But because of recordkeeping errors, the examiner was not made aware that Roof had admitted to possession of drugs--an admission which, under FBI rules, automatically would require the bureau to deny the purchase.

But Comey indicated that the data was not properly entered in federal criminal justice computer systems administered through the bureau’s National Instant Criminal Background Check System.

The disclosure amounts to a heartbreaking admission by the FBI director that the attack on members of a Bible study group at Emanuel AME might have been averted.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• He gets death.

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
            He gets death.
            As he should.

Comment

• Bravo...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Shame it'll take ten years to do it.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

• Works for me.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• If I understand correctly, apparently since it is "Federal Death Penalty" he will just spend his life in jail wasting our tax money since the feds no longer have a way to actually administer the death penalty. I say use him as long distance sniper practice. Let him loose in an open field and let the trainees take shots and see who can drop him first.
                    1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                    TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                    Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                      If I understand correctly, apparently since it is "Federal Death Penalty" he will just spend his life in jail wasting our tax money since the feds no longer have a way to actually administer the death penalty. I say use him as long distance sniper practice. Let him loose in an open field and let the trainees take shots and see who can drop him first.
                      I'd make that better....hand him over to Black Lives Matter and walk away. I'm sure they'd have fun with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        I'd make that better....hand him over to Black Lives Matter and walk away. I'm sure they'd have fun with that.
                        F that. No matter what this kid did or who he killed, I'll never condone anything that even hints at making BLM seem legitimate.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                          If I understand correctly, apparently since it is "Federal Death Penalty" he will just spend his life in jail wasting our tax money since the feds no longer have a way to actually administer the death penalty. I say use him as long distance sniper practice. Let him loose in an open field and let the trainees take shots and see who can drop him first.
                          Eh, life in prison is cheaper, anyway. My only complaint is that he'll still go through all of the "death penalty" processes. They should've given him life w/o parole and let the taxpayers save a few million.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            Eh, life in prison is cheaper, anyway. My only complaint is that he'll still go through all of the "death penalty" processes. They should've given him life w/o parole and let the taxpayers save a few million.
                            I feel the same sometimes, he does not deserve to live, but killing him quickly only ends it for him and he does not have to suffer as the families of the victims. Life without parole in solitary confinement would do for me.....1 mush meal a day in a 8x8 box

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              It's only cheaper if they don't try you while seeking the death penalty. Since his was a death penalty trial, it was expensive.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
                                I feel the same sometimes, he does not deserve to live, but killing him quickly only ends it for him and he does not have to suffer as the families of the victims. Life without parole in solitary confinement would do for me.....1 mush meal a day in a 8x8 box
                                Not solitary, gen pop, I am certain all the brothers in prison will know who he is and what he did, his life will be properly rough until it finally resolves itself.
                                1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                                TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                                Work In Progress

Comment

Working...
                                X