Grapevine Ford in the House!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saleen449
    Glad to be here. I knew there had to be a way to get around that pesky exclusive advertising agreement I set up for Five Star with the old site back in the day. All I had to do was find a Canadian firm to buy out Chris and force the Exodus of all of the members to a new site.....I knew the plan was reaching a little, but am glad to see how well it has come together!!!

Just kidding. Hated to see the old site come to that, but it's good to have everybody moving over!!
    Don't you love when a plan comes together! As for that Shelby test drive, wife said, "Negative Ghost Rider".
    class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

Comment

will be November 2012 after a year of OT, the F-150 is paid off, selling my '00, and selling the SVT Focus.
      Actually might try and get a Boss302 if the prices don't get retarded.

Comment

Yes, because I know it will cause you to buy it.
        Get a Vert, knock the price down (a lot) and take the 10 on trade for what I owe and you got a deal! Well, as long as it aint black!

Comment

welcome Skip! i'll take an 05+ GT with a 5 speed in black if you can get me financed with my terrible credit and lack of work history b/c i'm self employed!!
          Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
          http://www.titantowing.net
          -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Glad to be here. I knew there had to be a way to get around that pesky exclusive advertising agreement I set up for Five Star with the old site back in the day. All I had to do was find a Canadian firm to buy out Chris and force the Exodus of all of the members to a new site.....I knew the plan was reaching a little, but am glad to see how well it has come together!!!

Just kidding. Hated to see the old site come to that, but it's good to have everybody moving over!!

LMGDAO!!

Comment

skip you should start a punch card program where every 5th car you sell the same person is free. By my count you owe me 3

Comment

Working...
              X