Rental car abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jluv View Post
    One time I rented a helicopter and kept it at my home.
    Took that bitch to Jerry World and went inside the dome.
    The cheerleaders wanted to ride, and they came at me in spades
    I couldn't fit them all inside, so some had to ride the blades.

Another time I cruised the oceans in a rented submarine.
    Put a 3 million shot of NOS on that bitch and painted it lime green.
    My chef was there and made me lots of great white shark salami.
    It was fun until it backfired once and caused a huge tsunami.

Now this last story should stay secret, so tell no one that I told it.
    I stole the ship that crashed in Roswell and had fun before I sold it.
    I flew that bitch to Mars and fucked some slimy ET sluts.
    Some had tits as big as cars and one had seven butts!
    That's mic-drop material right there. Just excellent.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      I worked at enterprise at lovefield and beat to shit every car. Cold start, full throttle, burnouts, etc...

Other than that I've found some interesting shit in cars. Drugs, booze, and other things
      I found all types of shit in those bd cars
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        Didn't those tarps tear once, just when a police helicopter was flying over, so you got up on a ladder and pretended you were swimming in a pool?
        solid reference

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          Who here has the craziest story about abuse dished out to a rental car?

At a race once I put a N2O kit on one and ran it for a few rounds.

I once swapped out every single part off of a later model Tempo rental car onto my mothers 85 Tempo and she only noticed because the wheels were nicer.

My buddy and I put a junk yard LS into an Escalade because he wanted the new(under 1k miles on it) Escalade's engine for his 69 Malibo.

I could go on.......
          Worked for a rental car agency once way back in the day, new guy rented a suburban to a guy on cash, he paid the deposit, didnt check his insurance, DL or anything.......fast forward two hours later we are in the breakroom and we see our suburban on live TV during a police chase, the guy used the suburban as a get away vehicle for an armed robbery.....needless to say, the new guy lost his job lol........

Comment

Rented a 2015 charger r/t from avis in Knoxville and went to the corvette museum, which they had just built a road course next to. Anyways they were having an event the next day so the wife and I just cut donuts in the car for 15 minutes. The challenger is a pig and doesn't like to spin very much, but it definitely smoked those crappy continental tires

A Co worker use to work for enterprise, he has some pretty unique repo stories

I hate one upper people.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              I found all types of shit in those bd cars
              Body damage cars were always fun taking to the shop, but I had to take some "detail" cars that would straight up make you gag

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                Body damage cars were always fun taking to the shop, but I had to take some "detail" cars that would straight up make you gag
                I ended up with a couple of those on my key ring before at the barking hound.. One smelled like shit and sour milk(lol how does that combo even happen).. That co "shiny detail" must hate those
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  Meh, NM.. I think Frost took him out with a TOW.
                  I think I still have the coffee cup from that one
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Not a rental but I did get air in a HWMV and landed in a foxhole during an air assault mission and then I wrecked my truck as shown in the picture. I totaled a few trucks but got a good driver's medal before I left.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• When my super sweet and totally awesome 99 Civic Si was stolen from a Walmart I worked at, my rental car was a 4 door Cavalier. My (now wife) girfriend was horny but we couldn't go home as my parents were there, and I was too cheap to rent a room at a hotel, so we went to North Richland Hills mall right after they built the new parking garage.

Got in the backseat and it was so tiny we couldn't get in a comfy position to do the deed. We were still trying to get into the locomotion when a security card came by in his security car and said we had 5 minutes to "finish up" then get out.

Cavaliers are hard to have sex in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        Not a rental but I did get air in a HWMV and landed in a foxhole during an air assault mission and then I wrecked my truck as shown in the picture. I totaled a few trucks but got a good driver's medal before I left.

Wtf is a "good driver's medal"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

He probably means a mechanic and drivers badge with driver bar. I got one in Korea as well. Which makes sense, since we were in the same unit. When I was there (little before him) you had to log a certain amount of miles, or months, accident free.

Comment

Working...
                            X