No announcement yet.

What's the sickest you have ever been?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya'll are some unhealthy motherfuckers, other than an occasional sinus infection I rarely get sick.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
      That's called chlamydia, soap.
      Are you serious? I don't fuck around with any dirty cows.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
        I havent ever been that sick. If I go to the doctor every 3 years for something like strep it would surprise me.

You can't catch something you already have...

We are exposed to so much at work out immune systems are efficient.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          You can't catch something you already have...

We are exposed to so much at work out immune systems are efficient.
          I often wonder as far as exposure, but with all of these new strains and anti-biotic resistant strains making their way over from say like India, etc, how do you fight that?

Comment

By keeping idiot doctors from killing cockroaches with a 12ga...

Comment

Ryan, my mom developed pneumonia at least half a dozen times over the last 2 years she was alive. Compromised immune systems and horrendous lung capacity are a bad mix. Glad you're better.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Can not decide... Mono or the 5 kidney stones over the years.
                Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

The good news is with either the super meds they have me on or something else, but my sense of smell is like 20x that what it used to be before i was sick.

The bad part of that is my girlfriend decided it would be a great time of year to hose the fucking house down with pesticides and bug bombs, so all i smell is chemical death whenever i go near an outside door.

I remember when my fever was getting close to 105 and my eye sockets were so sore i had forrest whittaker eye that i was thinking "death wouldnt be so bad".

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    Ryan, my mom developed pneumonia at least half a dozen times over the last 2 years she was alive. Compromised immune systems and horrendous lung capacity are a bad mix. Glad you're better.
                    Thanks Don. Definitely not a good experience for anyone to have, and being in a position to catch something like pneumonia over and over would be awful.

Kyle, i forgot about when you got kidney stones. Shit, i think i would rather have pneumonia again than kidney stones. Fuck -that- noise.

Comment

Mono back in '06. It's the only time I've been to a doctor in the past ten years. I was near death, out of town on business, and collapsed in my driveway as soon as I finally made it home. Worst trip ever. I called a buddy for help, I was in a bad way.

I was "in the shedding phase" by the time I made it to my doctor so they couldn't do much. Took at least three weeks to get completely over it.

I'll never go back to Lufkin TX again lol!

Comment

so who did you make out with?
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          so who did you make out with?
                          Fuck if I know lol. It was in the vicinity of Lufkin and I was most definitely drunk. There wasn't much else to do in the evenings after a long day in the field.

There was a great country bar there with plenty of trim, can't remember the name. Also ventured to Nacadoches on occasion. Got into a lot of trouble in that town. Good times

Comment

I also took vacation, jumped in my Cobra and joined the SVT group for a cruise around Lake Travis in '07. When I got back I had the worst UTI and thought "I caught it from that bitch from Applebee's dammit!"

Turned out I held my piss far too long trying to stay with the pack of SVT guys. I remembered the stop and almost not making it to the restroom. I'm a frequent stopper now!

Comment

Working...
                            X