Don Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Trump

what he said, would that be considered racist? Any of our latino community care to chime in? I know there's a forum for him, but fuck that it's not about politics.

gross generalizations are for people that refuse to think.

while i dont agree with what he said i 100% find it refreshing that he is standing beside his opinion and isnt bowing down to the offended parties.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Much like what Cuba did in 1980, he's right. A lot of scumbags traipse on over and, without any checks, we allow a lot of their ilk to come vet and reside. Could it have been a bit more PC? Sure. A lot of Mexican Americans (legit went-thru-proper-channels-type) would agree with the reality of what an effectively open border can produce.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

No, just dumb. As many other white get off the hook easiky for murder and commit it again. I would say he said something dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          Much like what Cuba did in 1980, he's right. A lot of scumbags traipse on over and, without any checks, we allow a lot of their ilk to come vet and reside. Could it have been a bit more PC? Sure. A lot of Mexican Americans (legit went-thru-proper-channels-type) would agree with the reality of what an effectively open border can produce.

Tell that to the Indians at the first thanksgiving.

Comment

So does this mean Ford will lose alot of parts from mexico

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              gross generalizations are for people that refuse to think.

while i dont agree with what he said i 100% find it refreshing that he is standing beside his opinion and isnt bowing down to the offended parties.

god bless.
              that's actually very respectable. You gotta own it.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                Tell that to the Indians at the first thanksgiving.
                They wanna trade an island for a box of trinkets? Great deal!
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Here is WHAT he said...
                  "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best,” he said during the announcement. “They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

What part of that is not true ?

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                    Here is WHAT he said...
                    "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best,” he said during the announcement. “They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

What part of that is not true ?
                    Thats all of america, not just mexican's.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                      shit........ thats just Bill Cosby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

O no drug. Good thing for colorado usa. Drug have been around way before his time and have come from probably right from under his nose. What would be the ratio of shit bag american to shit bag meixcan in america.

Comment

dammit, I'm over here fighting with people over him while watching CNN. This should be noted that it's my first race baiting post that doesnt involve black people!!

Comment

Its 'Merica

Comment

dammit, I'm over here fighting with people over him while watching CNN. This should be noted that it's my first race baiting post that doesnt involve black people!!

But there is some black mexican

Comment

Working...
                              X