All United Airlines flights in US grounded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Wsj website down, all trading on NYSE floor halted. Probably a cyber attack.
    They just need to turn the NYSE off and turn it back on.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Also note where Kerry is and what he's doing right now. The Israelis aren't too happy with Obama right now.

Comment

Tweeted last night

11:45 PM - 7 Jul 2015
        Anonymous
        ‏@YourAnonNews

Wonder if tomorrow is going to be bad for Wall Street.... we can only hope.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          They are down 32% ytd and their version of the nasdaq is down 42% ytd
          From the peak, ytd is still positive.
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            From the peak, ytd is still positive.
            I just checked. You are right.

Comment

They just need to turn the NYSE off and turn it back on.
              My vix proxies love the fear!!!! Lol Obama has been briefed OMG this serious

Comment

nothing to see here folks.

Focus on Bill Cosby date rapes instead.

Comment

Does anyone know if the fed will pump the market into close? Looks like they aren't gonna do shit! Cycles cycles it's all cyclical

Comment

Whew. Good thing China banned its pension funds and "large investors" from selling their stock for 6 months.

Disaster averted.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      Whew. Good thing China banned its pension funds and "large investors" from selling their stock for 6 months.

Disaster averted.
                      Heard they've banned/banning shorting as well, great idea.

Comment

Heard they've banned/banning shorting as well, great idea.
                        Even better. Gotta love command capitalism.

Comment

Working...
                        X