Global Real Time Cyber Attack Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DamonH View Post
    It's not just shitty datacenters, they hit everyone. I ran a kippo honeypot at my house for a while and got blasted from all over. I had more then 700,000 attempts to my U-Verse gateway in a month.
    For sure. I get tons of them on my home connection, but the server in my data center gets many times more requests per day, this is just from this month.

[abecx@titan ~]$ sudo lastb |wc -l

[abecx@dev ~]$ sudo lastb | wc -l

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
      We got hit overnight with a Crypto Virus. Unfortunately one PC and two Data servers were not fully patched and some files were encrypted.

Right now I am restoring shadow protect images from before we got hit, never been hit this "bad" before.
      Isn't that caused by an user doing something he/she isn't supposed to do?

We had traps to emails setup on our new UTM, for IPS, and it was a joke. Majority of what we were being hit with was .php related crap, and/or whatever IP address they were targeting didn't have type of application to match the attack. Why would you hit autodiscover."yourdomain.com" with anything else but exchange related attacks?

Comment

My playstyation was locked up all night, but its working again today. I wonder if i got hacked.

Comment

Working...
        X