bars/clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by runin90lx View Post
    im going with my wife and another couple..so not really a concern if its ladies night or not.
    It's more about the crowd it brings. I wouldn't go to RR on a Friday night, but that's me. Thursday night, hell yes.

Anything on McKinney is going to be uptown, and it's going to be full of popped collar douchebags. There are some cool joints over there, and some good food, but the people that frequent that area suck for the most part.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Id go to Gilleys before I would go to Red River, Cant stand Red Rivers dance floor, its like a skating rink full of drunk senior citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        It's more about the crowd it brings. I wouldn't go to RR on a Friday night, but that's me. Thursday night, hell yes.

Anything on McKinney is going to be uptown, and it's going to be full of popped collar douchebags. There are some cool joints over there, and some good food, but the people that frequent that area suck cock for the most part.
        True story.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

Anything on McKinney is going to be uptown, and it's going to be full of popped collar douchebags. There are some cool joints over there, and some good food, but the people that frequent that area suck for the most part.

so if i bust out the cowboy boots im gonna be out of place haha

where is Gilley's at?

Comment

Originally posted by runin90lx View Post
            so if i bust out the cowboy boots im gonna be out of place haha

where is Gilley's at?
            South Downtown Dallas. South of 30, near the new Dallas Police headquarters.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              South Downtown Dallas. South of 30, near the new Dallas Police headquarters.
              is that not the palladium now? i could be wrong.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                is that not the palladium now? i could be wrong.

god bless.
                I don't know about Palladium, but Gilley's is there.

Comment

Its called the Gileys complex now, loft,gileys and paladium.
                  Ded

Comment

yup, all in the same building

Comment

There is always the stockyards in Ft. worth if you want to do the country thing. Tons of country clubs/bars there.

Comment

Depending on your age and desire to hang around mostly college age kids, The Barley House on Yale and The Green Elephant on Dyer are pretty hoppin places.

Comment

I would go to downtown fortworth and hit sundance square and do some bar hopping, lots of fun can be had down there and a much friendlier enviroment IMO!

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by stunter bob View Post
                            id go to gilleys before i would go to red river, cant stand red rivers dance floor, its like a skating rink full of drunk senior citizens.
                            lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                              What kind of "scene" are you looking for? I like Stan's Blue Note but I'm an alcoholic.
                              I know all of the old owners.. Hell i still work for them.. they sold it last year and perry picked it up
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Cowboys Arlington > Cowboys Red River. Everyone gets in free in Arlington tomorrow night. Better dance floor.

Comment

Working...
                                X