Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like a killer deal for someone

1962 vette project - $4500 (DFW)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2011-02-09, 3:22PM CST
    Reply to: sale-uqhad-2205905287@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beautiful '62 Corvette Project!! Car is in great shape, it has been framed off and rotisseried. I have everything to put this back together... Getting divorced cars gotta go before its finale or I lose it to the ex
    CALL THOMAS 903 821 6652

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

smells fishy

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
      smells fishy
      I was thinking the same thing, but you never know.

I've been seeing some killer deals out there on CL, but the weather sux to go check out most of them.

Comment

I think he left a zero off the end.

Comment

I've heard stranger things.....people are weird when it comes into giving their ex half of the liquidated assets in a divorce.

Comment

It is completely disassembled and for all we know it could be just the 62 body with an 87 truck drivetrain! You never know though, my cousin has someone trying to trade a 67 convertible that runs for his 78 project.

Comment

This one might be legit since it is a basket case, but most you see that claim to be immediate divorce sales are usually bogus.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

My ex sold my 1969 camaro for 4500 bucks . I was in the middle of restoring it . I miss that car more than that bitch

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  It is completely disassembled and for all we know it could be just the 62 body with an 87 truck drivetrain! You never know though, my cousin has someone trying to trade a 67 convertible that runs for his 78 project.
                  If he doesn't take that trade, then two fools have met for sure.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                    smells fishy
                    Well the # is legit. Registered to a Thomas Hardin in Tyler

Comment

Working...
                    X