Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good idea posting this here, DFWM is a hotbed for google organic results
    try googling "Perez Transport dfw"
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
        win
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          good idea posting this here, DFWM is a hotbed for google organic results
          try googling "Perez Transport dfw"
          Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I just read the other thread on this. Sounds like he is acting as a broker without the proper operating authority or surety bond. His business name, and DOT number are for a carrier operating authority, not broker authority.

http://nccdb.fmcsa.dot.gov/hc_discla...n&ctype=broker

File a complaint and maybe that will get him shutdown eventually. All new carriers are required to have a DOT safety audit, and I am guessing his will be coming up in the next 6 months due to his DOT#. One or two complaints like this should earn him a few hefty fines or maybe even an out of service order. If nothing else, that will earn him a little extra scrutiny which = a big pain in the ass. If you need any help, let me know.

Comment

Pay peanuts , get monkeys ..

Comment

Pay monkeys, get drugs?
                sigpic

Comment

Fucking cock sucker over here talking shit!

Comment

Lol
                    2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                    2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

HA!
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

The keys weren't the only thing I put up the tail pipes of that piece of shit car.

Comment

Originally posted by Perez Transport LLC. View Post
                          Fucking cock sucker over here talking shit!
                          How much to ship my Shelby from Keller to Baltimore?

David

Comment

This should be good!!!
                            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                              How much to ship my Shelby from Keller to Baltimore?

David
                              Bout tree fiddy

Comment

Why haven't you paid the other transport company who actually fulfilled the contract and delivered the car?
                                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                                X