No announcement yet.

I'm fighting at fight night, come on out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plus, 'ol Norm needs to spend more time with his much younger wife and less with guys like TC, Jake, etc.

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Great job!
        WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

I think Donnie is going to change the show a lot.
          I believe the changes will be positive. The have good chemistry and do well on the post game shows, so I'm not too worried about it.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            I believe the changes will be positive. The have good chemistry and do well on the post game shows, so I'm not too worried about it.
            I agree. I love how Donovan shows Norm a lot of respect, yet still gives him a lot of shit without pissing him off. It's make for a pretty good vibe IMHO.

Comment

• I bet you anything it is donovan and mike sirois after norm. There is a small possibility of it being jake.
              2012 GT500

Comment

• It worries me that norm has such a narrow time slot and so many staple segments (clubhouse, picks of the pole) that we aren't going to hear much from donnie.
                2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  lol
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'll listen to Norm, but end up on the fan, which I don't care much for to be honest. Some days, Norm is alright - but all-in-all he is good at sports talk. I listen to the ticket for a little of that but all the other jazz they do too.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• My personal opinion about this has more to do with the rise of Jake Kemp. Thinking they want to hear more Jake as the 3rd man on BaD radio. Plus Donovan and norm have a good chemistry from the Cowboys post game show. BaD radio was getting crowded listening to bob, Dan, Donavan, jake and TC.

Comment

• My main man jake
                        2012 GT500

Comment

• Super gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            Man if i can guarantee my competition is equal to bens im in for next year lol. Actually...ill fight up 2 weight classes to get in the ring with someone with such poor cardio.

Also congrats and thanks for making us proud.
                            whats your weight? i imagine i am much lighter than you, but if it's gloved and for fun i will stand in the ring with anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                              whats your weight? i imagine i am much lighter than you, but if it's gloved and for fun i will stand in the ring with anyone.
                              195 right now, but id probably fight closer to 180. It would be tough to find people with such poor cardio in that class i assume.

Comment

• id fight closer to 145-150, if you ever wanna do it for fun, i'll never turn it down, we can do black/white, old/young, skinny/fat, straight/gay, however you wanna call it.

Comment

Working...
                                X