I'm fighting at fight night, come on out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    Is that a shamed yes? Or is that an account that got flagged?
    It was a confused, no, why would you ask that
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

It says that the hebrewhammerp1 page doesnt exist

Comment

Look at time of screenshot

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Hahahaha thats badass

Comment

Hahahahahaha!

Comment

i'd get it in on it with you, but i aint ready to go nitenite

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Yeah we cant keep losers around here.

Sprinkles are for winners Jimmy!
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

my question is, have you ever punched anything other than the clown before this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    my question is, have you ever punched anything other than the clown before this fight?
                    Yup

Comment

So who won? You or the hippie?
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                        So who won? You or the hippie?
                        Next Thursday.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                          Next Thursday.
                          Oh.
                          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I don't know how much time they have between fights, but I found out today that mine will be the 3rd

Comment

I will be there. What show are you fighting for?

I think you need some dfwm swag to wear.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                                I will be there. What show are you fighting for?

I think you need some dfwm swag to wear.
                                Bad radio

Comment

Working...
                                X