No announcement yet.

Used BMW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup, zr1 c4 and c5 rims are getting popular with the dubs and bmw's.
    Ded

Comment

Some more sexy e36's.

Last edited by VaderTT; 02-10-2011, 03:52 PM.
      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
        They have swap kits (from dallas performance and vorschlag) that retain all accessories.
        Just looked at the Vorschlag kit and it contains pretty much everything to get the motor and trans in, but who knows what else is required to get it all running.

Comment

i love my e36 (not mine above, but mine is pretty much identical, i dont have any pictures uploaded of it though).

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
            Just looked at the Vorschlag kit and it contains pretty much everything to get the motor and trans in, but who knows what else is required to get it all running.
            for the 3-4k they charge for the kit + you gotta buy the whole drivetrain there are much less expensive ways to do it.

Comment

If you can fab, you'll save almost 4500$ in that kit. Wiring is easy, you need hyd. fittings for slave. Biggest issue in the ls swaps is header/steering shaft clearance. These cars were made for a skinny i6 not a v. I've done 5 ls swaps in various cars, tthis will be my 6th.

Gonna be lq9, mild cam and porting. Rod bolts and valve springs. ls6 intake, t56 and this will be my daily soon.
              Ded

Comment

My buddy had a 97 M3 - lowered, cat-delete, cat-back, custom air intake.

Ran a 12.7, we never ran it at the track on juice, but that thing would scoot and hold a rail.
                WRX

Comment

Working...
                X