Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
    I was joking about selling dope.
    Your 'client' ran from the cops, had an illegal full auto firearm, and tried to kill 2 cops. You sure? lol

Comment

I was joking about selling dope. I think that he was an EE who fixed and sold MRI and CAT scan machines.

I did start a book sometime ago but found that someone else had used the title that I wanted to use and that kind of took the wind out of my sails.
      Yeah, I heard someone beat you to "the bible"
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I was joking about selling dope. I think that he was an EE who fixed and sold MRI and CAT scan machines.

I did start a book sometime ago but found that someone else had used the title that I wanted to use and that kind of took the wind out of my sails.
        yeah because just figuring out a new title was just too much work after writing a book.............

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          Your 'client' ran from the cops, had an illegal full auto firearm, and tried to kill 2 cops. You sure? lol

He had totaled a super clean GSL-SE with a CarTech turbo kit on it back when that was quite the car to have while running from the police about a year before getting killed. He was hospitalized for awhile from his injuries. You have to keep in mind that running from the cops was a misdemeanor back then and we just did it for fun. I did not care about the gun but I told him not to carry it everywhere. He was just a nerdy guy who made a lot of money. I never in a million years expected him to do what he did.
          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-03-2015, 09:06 AM.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Shut the fuck up.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              Wait, there's more!
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                yeah because just figuring out a new title was just too much work after writing a book.............
                It was a matter of motivation.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Wait, there's more!

No; that is pretty much it. Other then how he went out there was not much to talk about concerning that guy. At the time I even wondered if he was a virgin.

Comment

No; that is pretty much it. Other then how he went out there was not much to talk about concerning that guy. At the time I even wondered if he was a virgin.
                    C'mon, you have to sell it better than that. At least make him be a Columbian drug lord, and that he yelled "Usted nunca me vivo, poli."

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                      C'mon, you have to sell it better than that. At least make him be a Columbian drug lord, and that he yelled "Usted nunca me vivo, poli."
                      That guy couldn't be a columbian drug lord during that time, because SVO was busy being one.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                        I think he would have fainted at the sight of any amount of cocaine; or bare tits, or bare tits with cocaine on them.

Comment

Shouldn't you be sharing your engineering prowess in another thread? Multitasking is not your forte.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            That guy couldn't be a columbian drug lord during that time, because SVO was busy being one.
                            SVO = Pablo Escobar?

Comment

Motorist slain McKINNEY — A heavily armed motorist was killed by police Saturday after he pulled a gun and began firing on two officers who had stopped him following a high speed chase. One of the officers was struck by several bullets, but was wearing a vest, police said. Scott Oberholtzer, 23, of Princeton, Texas, was killed after shooting Allen police officer Scott White. Oberholtzer had a history of violence and convictions of several crimes outside Texas, police said. More than 150 rounds andand ammunition and a Clock 10mm semi-automatic handgun were found in the Mazda KX-7 he was driving, police said. White was reported in serious but stable condition after surgery for gunshot wounds at North Texas Medical Center in McKinney, hospital officials said.
                              Get this The Galveston Daily News page for free from Sunday, February 14, 1993 SUNDAY MORNING, FEBRUARY 14,1993 THE qALVESTON DAILY NEWS 5-A TEXAS Dallas police study tapes DALLAS.... Edition of The Galveston Daily News

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                Shouldn't you be sharing your engineering prowess in another thread? Multitasking is not your forte.
                                What thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X