Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waco members, please help support a local buisiness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waco members, please help support a local buisiness!

Most of us here love a good street taco from a truck. In the 5 years I have been in Waco i have hit up almost all of them. Some good, some crappy, some greasy but good and then the one thats always killer.
    IMHO EL Fogoncitos is the winner! Always tender steak, cheap prices, fast and packed to overfilling!
    Unfortunately his truck was broken into last week and the ass hats destroyed everything! Broke out all the windows, destroyed the AC, destroyed the fridge and all the cooking items and stole hundreds in meat. He is back to using his tiny truck again as he can not afford the $5000+ in repairs needed for the big truck.
    Thing is not only does he make the best tacos I ever had but he is a kind and generous person. I have stood there awaiting my order when a homeless person walks by and he calls them over and makes a full plate of food for them for free. I have been behind a person in line that didnt have a full dollar for a taco but he still gave them a half dozen. We need places and people like this around!

Not asking for charity or handouts, just go there and get some killer fajita tacos. The carnitas are also great and his green salsa is just perfect!

He is in the Conoco parking lot on Valley Mills. Cant miss him. Lets help him get his normal truck going. He, his wife and kid were packed in that little oven working their arses off shoulder to shoulder. He needs some room to work to keep making such great food.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Damn them tacos look good. Wish I was in waco to try them out.
    sigpic

Comment

For some reason I feel like Soap and his "designated driver" are already on the road and heading that way!

Comment

Did you eat all those tacos yourself?

Comment

do you mean to tell me the Mexican taco wagon doesn't have insurance?

however I would eat me some of them taco's

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
            Did you eat all those tacos yourself?
            Hell I tried. I ordered the fajita ones and as the kid was telling me the story I just felt like giving him more business. I got about half way through though. Its cool, the pork ones are actually pretty good when nuked.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

This guy a citizen?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

he's a man trying to make it without robbing/stealing/sucking tit
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  he's a man trying to make it without robbing/stealing/sucking tit
                  Fukn A

Comment

Trump's henchmen done their job

Comment

Hope those thieves get what they deserve.

Comment

Working...
                      X