YETI hook up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    Not that I've used mine a lot, haven't had to go days without a fridge recently But I really like the construction/locks, and handles on the Pelican way better than the others
    I do too, but it's a perspective matter with the handles and latches. Due to them being rigid, those tests where they throw them out the back of a truck - they break. Specifically the handles, the latches would not break if engaged.

I personally like them that way, I suspect they'll last longer than the rubber latches...etc However, it's all preference on those aspects in my opinion. Several good brands, but lifetime warranty and American made were why I chased down a Pelican (Plus all past experiences with Pelican)....even a used one.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
      Nope, I use the same stuff the sign companies use. If you need/want a replacement let me know
      Just going to throw this out there for everyone.

I PM'd Russell Tuesday around lunch time asking if he could cut my logo for a side project I have, both Yeti sized and a bit bigger for some laptop lids, etc. Within an hour or two we had the sizing and colors sorted out, files were emailed, and funds sent via paypal (for holy-shit-less than somewhere like Kinkos or an online vendor)
      48 hours later all of the vinyl was in my mailbox waiting for me when I got home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        Just going to throw this out there for everyone.

I PM'd Russell Tuesday around lunch time asking if he could cut my logo for a side project I have, both Yeti sized and a bit bigger for some laptop lids, etc. Within an hour or two we had the sizing and colors sorted out, files were emailed, and funds sent via paypal (for holy-shit-less than somewhere like Kinkos or an online vendor)
        48 hours later all of the vinyl was in my mailbox waiting for me when I got home.

Thanks. I try to get stuff out as quick as possible. Some weeks it takes a bit longer. Glad you are happy with them!
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Thanks. I try to get stuff out as quick as possible. Some weeks it takes a bit longer. Glad you are happy with them!
          I screwed up something messing around with imgur and deleted that file on accident. Here's another to show your work

Comment

• I'm now powder coating them as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Anyone have one of the 65qt coolers from rtic? They have a lead time of July 30th on them would like to get one before deer season this fall. I've got a old rubbermaid 45qt and a 35qt colman.

Since I'm going out of state would like something nicer.

Comment

• I picked up a 20oz ozark tumbler yesterday. Filled it with just ice at 10:30pm last night and at 10:30am about 75% was left. Then filled it with water and have been drinking and refilling all day on that same ice. This was all done inside the house. Pretty damned impressive. I see no need to spend the money on a yeti. Still looking for the ozark coolers but every walmart is sold out so far.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                  Anyone have one of the 65qt coolers from rtic? They have a lead time of July 30th on them would like to get one before deer season this fall. I've got a old rubbermaid 45qt and a 35qt colman.

Since I'm going out of state would like something nicer.
                  Dude on CL selling them for 300 dollars. Otherwise, think you're SOL other than just waiting.

Everything I've read they seem just as good as any other one. My hang up on it was not being American made...but that's just a personal preference thing. Well, plus I wanted something with a lifetime warranty.

I do not think you can go wrong though at the price point.

Comment

• Ordered a tan 65. We will see how long it takes to get. Never been around yeti besides the little roadies. Anything should be better than my old 45qt rubbermaid.

Comment

Ordered a tan 65. We will see how long it takes to get. Never been around yeti besides the little roadies. Anything should be better than my old 45qt rubbermaid.
                      I think for these coolers the 65 qt or 65 model is about the best bang for the buck size and is still usable by one person....more or less.

Comment

• I'd have troubles sometimes fitting a Kansas deer in my old 45. Reason I went with the 65. My number one reason for owning a cooler is to keep dead things cool so I can eat them later.

Comment

I'd have troubles sometimes fitting a Kansas deer in my old 45. Reason I went with the 65. My number one reason for owning a cooler is to keep dead things cool so I can eat them later.
                          Dr Lecter, is that you? LOL

David

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                            Dr Lecter, is that you? LOL

David

I'd say that's more up soaps alley.

Comment

I'm now powder coating them as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Question....if ur not supposed to put them in the dishwasher/freezer...etc. How do u bake them without damaging the seal??

Comment

• Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                                Question....if ur not supposed to put them in the dishwasher/freezer...etc. How do u bake them without damaging the seal??
                                No clue. I tested the first one I powder coated. Once The cup cooled to room temperature, I filled it with ice and left it on the counter. I still had some ice in the cup after 24 hours.

I did not use a control cup to see if they maintained the same level of ice, however, I feel that there were no significant adverse effects

Comment

Working...
                                X