$@%^&#! Telemarketers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    I like to become as offensive as I can be, and in some cases even push what I think are the boundaries for good taste. I asked one lady if she wanted to be in a snuff film and had to explain what it was. Complete silence followed by "ohhhh lord...." in a hushed tone.
    ^^^this^^^

I am as raunchy as I can be on the phone with telemarketers. I will say stuff that I have to ask for forgiveness for the next day.
    sigpic

Comment

I feel for you. When we opened up the nutrition shop last fall they instantly started calling. If it's any consolation they died off after a month or so.
      An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
          I think of that episode every time one of those fuckers calls!

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
            I feel for you. When we opened up the nutrition shop last fall they instantly started calling. If it's any consolation they died off after a month or so.
            I almost expect it with a business, but this was opened as a residential line, not a business line.

Comment

Just answer the phone like your out of breath. Then ask the agent on the line "What time do you have sex?" They reply something to the effect of "WWWWWhat, I, I don't know"......Then you say "Well I want to know what time you have sex so I can call and interupt you".

They tend to not call back after that!!!

Comment

When I had a home phone and they asked for someone....I'd pretend cry and pretend like they just died.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Who still uses land lines? You must be old

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                    Lmao. I got the LAN line because my CMO gave some random physician my cell number, and I had a Korean from California calling me on a snow day, pissed because his eRx software didn't work!

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                      People with a business that makes money

Comment

Working...
                      X