Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it still called "crack" when it's found in this location?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it still called "crack" when it's found in this location?

Inmate Nabbed In Penal Drug InterdictionJailers found baggie of cocaine in suspect’s foreskin

FEBRUARY 9--In one of strangest drug interdictions in penal history, Kentucky jailers last week discovered a small baggie of crack cocaine hidden in the foreskin of a man who was booked into a Louisville jail.

According to cops, Antoine Banks was collared last Wednesday on a drug charge following a traffic stop (the 25-year-old had a water bottle with liquid codeine and a marijuana roach that appeared to have been dipped in the codeine). When he was booked into jail, Banks was asked whether he had any weapons or contraband on him. He answered, “No.”

But during a “clothed pat down search,” corrections officers discovered that a “small baggie of suspected crack cocaine was tied to the front of the waistband” of Banks’s boxer shorts. That discovery prompted investigators to conduct a strip search to look for other contraband.

As described in a Louisville Metro Department of Corrections report, that hunt turned up “another small baggie” that was “found in the foreskin of the subjects penis.” That baggie, the size of which was not detailed, contained crack rocks. As a result, Banks was hit with two additional felony charges--cocaine trafficking and promoting contraband.

The drugs seized from Banks’s shorts and penis were turned over to the Louisville Police Department’s property room, where the items were logged as evidence.

Banks, pictured in the above mug shot, spent a day in custody before being released on $5000 bond. He is scheduled for a February 14 court hearing. (2 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...g-interdiction

That HAD to be uncomfortable as hell. Are you kidding me?
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

A white guy could never get away with that.

Comment

I keep all my spare change in my foreskin
        WRX

Comment

I have so many questions and I probably don't really want to know the answers.

Comment

It's funny that they kept using the word, "penal"

Comment

I guess we know he wasn't cut...........

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
                I guess we know he wasn't cut...........
                Thanks for the insight, Captain Obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Thanks for the insight, Captain Obvious.
                  Did anyone ever tell you that you have a winning personality?

Comment

Anyone ever told you that you have a flair for pointing out the obvious?

Comment

i tell him all the time!

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

That dick was being stingy with his stash!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Anyone ever told you that you have a flair for pointing out the obvious?
                          ...and the pregnancy arguments are a go...

Have fun with your new little one guys!!

Comment

Yep. Jailer is officially a shitty job. I wouldn't go search some ninja's dick-flaps for contraband for any amount of money, let alone for 10 bucks an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                              Yep. Jailer is officially a shitty job. I wouldn't go search some ninja's dick-flaps for contraband for any amount of money, let alone for 10 bucks an hour.
                              I thought the article mentioned that his cellmate was choking?

Comment

Working...
                              X