No announcement yet.

Active shooter in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^FAG!! you should die with all the muslims and killer doctors!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      ^^FAG!! you should die with all the muslims and killer doctors!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ shows how humanity treats others not like them

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by FutureWormfood View Post
          My post count is climbing. Doesn't that mean I get like a cookie or some shit? Oh this website gives cookies? Where do they come out? The disc drive or thumb drive? Wait , do we eat cookies in Texas??? I cant remember.
          What post count? Does anyone even care about that anymore? I don't care who you are, quit whoring..

Comment

• this thread is a shit show with backstage all access passes.

it looked like the image says "Go Pro packaging."

if there is, i would rather them not release any footage of the actual attacks. does not make much sense, nor would it really do any good for anyone but them and their cause.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
              Holy crap! People go to bed and this guy starts talking to himself!!! I guess he's not seeing the action he was hoping for on plentyoffish.
              You helped start it with all the conspiracy bullshit that I'm somebody already on here dummy.

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              What post count? Does anyone even care about that anymore? I don't care who you are, quit whoring..
              I guess you don't do sarcasm.

Okay , so a mod changed my post count , seriously? Lol...man you guys get silly.

Comment

• What the hell? This thread is ate up with dumbass, and a big dose of psychoneurosis.

Comment

• If there is go pro video of this crap, and it gets out, all hell will break loose.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrouserWormfood View Post
                    You helped start it with all the conspiracy bullshit that I'm somebody already on here dummy.
                    ...yawn...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                      If there is go pro video of this crap, and it gets out, all hell will break loose.
                      sadly this is what needs to happen to hopefully start waking people up. There will be more of this in the future until we force some changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                        If there is go pro video of this crap, and it gets out, all hell will break loose.
                        I hope there is and it gets out. As horrible as it will be to watch, I will watch it. Evil needs to be seen for what it is, not turned away from or ignored.

The Islamists proudly display their horrific acts for all the world to see, yet no one pays them heed. Many of us have the mindset that because it is "over there" that it can't and won't happen here. It fucking has, and will continue to happen.

If they, the naive among us, aren't safe at their fucking Christmas party, where the fuck do they think they CAN be safe?

Sadly, I don't think even the potential murder of themselves or their coworkers would shake them out of their collective daydream.

We as a civilization have become the dodo, walking right up to our killers and getting slaughtered in droves.

Comment

• speak for yourself. i keep my friends close, and my enemies closer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                            speak for yourself. i keep my friends close, and my enemies closer.
                            I agree with that. Dinner is at 8pm tonight, bring a red wine.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post

Steak or chicken

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                                And some Fava beans?

ITS A TARP!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X