No announcement yet.

Active shooter in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Bernardino County Fire, Cal Fire and USFS Live Audio Feed on Broadcastify.com

Comment

Damnit. I knew I should have stocked up on 30 rnd mags over the black friday/cyber monday sales

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

No fucking shit. We will see what happens this weekend when I can go pick up a couple

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          Police are setting up a perimeter around the Waterman Discount Mall, which is across the street from an elementary school. This is 2.9 miles directly north of the Inland Regional Center. Apparently there are armed suspects with military style rifles in the building.
          I'm listening to local radio via Iheart radio and am not hearing any of that.

Where are you watching/listening to that?

Comment

From another site:
            According to CNN, the County's Department of Public Health was having a Christmas party at the center. They're the people who rented the place.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
              Farooq Saeed, named as 1 of the bad guys already. An employee of the center where the shooting took place. Daesh
              Where are you getting that info? I'm listening to their local radio and am not hearing any of that, just talk for the sake of talking.

Comment

Writing is on the wall. Seems that every battle the democrats have waged, they have ultimately won.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  Writing is on the wall. Seems that every battle the democrats have waged, they have ultimately won.
                  He'll have to do it by EO. I don't believe Congress is going to do anything.

And if the facts don't fit the narrative, it'll disappear more quickly.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    He'll have to do it by EO. I don't believe Congress is going to do anything.

And if the facts don't fit the narrative, it'll disappear more quickly.
                    Obama won't have to do shit. It'll continue to happen until the point that the masses demand action (we aren't that far away as it is). And then, one day, law abiding gun owners evaporate. May be 2, 5, 20, 100 years, but it's coming.

As to your 2nd point, I agree. If anything about a snackbar was mentioned, media scrubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                      I bet Craig knows the area too.
                      Just now seeing this thread / hearing about this.. But yes, I know the area well. I have lived in Redlands, Riverside and San Bernardino.

My ex wife went to Cosmetology school a few blocks northeast of the incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        It's amazing what you can accomplish when voters are on your payroll.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Mass shootings never happen outside of the US...
                          Bombings and aircraft crashes do

Comment

So this isn't over. A black SUV was located in a nearby restaurant parking lot with both doors open, witnesses saying one of the people inside got into a Toyota truck.

Shots were reported near a shopping center. Rifle casings on the side of the road.
                            I am guessing on Hospitality Lane? It's like a mile from the scene and there are a bunch of restaurants and the freeway is right there.

Edit.. Just catching up:
                            Police are setting up a perimeter around the Waterman Discount Mall, which is across the street from an elementary school. This is 2.9 miles directly north of the Inland Regional Center. Apparently there are armed suspects with military style rifles in the building.
                            Okay, they went the other direction. That mall was a block or two away from my Ex's school mentioned above.

Comment

Police are in pursuit of the black Yukon and taking fire from the back window.

Comment

Police requesting emt and gurney..... Sounds like there are a couple different gun battles.

Comment

Working...
                                X