Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Active shooter in California - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Active shooter in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breaki...b7Kz&ocid=iehp

Farhan Khan, who was identified as Farook's brother-in-law, struggled to explain the tragic shooting during a news conference held by the Council on Islamic Relations in Anhaeim late Wednesday night.
    Oh, thank God.....CAIR has come to denounce terrorism. Except, they don't seem the killing of infidels as "terrorism".

Comment

• What is strange is the shooting occurs hours after republicans block debate on gun bill. Sandy hook hoax?! Something is very odd about this. And as mentioned before the media is being very quiet about this...

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
        And as mentioned before the media is being very quiet about this...
        As they fucking should be.
        Stop giving these pieces of shit the fame they want to further their agenda.
        Report on it, leave the names out, move the fuck on. Treat them like minors. List the crime, possible causes, and move on.

Our Entertainment (news) networks just can't do that, and have to give them the fame they wanted.

Looks like it's time to add the cancer back to ignore. I was hoping his post about being a grown man who didn't want to just be a fucking pot stirring piece of shit was true, but nope, he's still here just to troll. Once every now and then is different than almost every single fucking post just trying to troll and drama people. Shit gets old.
        sigpic

Comment

• You guys sure get butthurt over naynay lol..
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            You guys sure get butthurt over naynay lol..
            Shit just gets old.
            sigpic

Comment

• It will be determined by Obama's team to be nothing more than another "work place violence" incident and more gun control will solve all the problems...

I can't even watch the news any more as they're falling all over themselves to avoid any mention of anything other than what Obama and the Dems feed them. Bastards.

mardyn

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                it will be determined by obama's team to be nothing more than another "work place violence" incident and more gun control will solve all the problems...

I can't even watch the news any more as they're falling all over themselves to avoid any mention of anything other than what obama and the dems feed them. Bastards.

Mardyn
                this.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  @!%! media. And now it switched from AK-47 to AR-15

The two suspects, who were wearing “assault-style clothing,â€...
                  The two suspects were armed with AR-15 assault rifles, pistols, and many magazines of ammunition, an agent with the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms told KTLA.
                  Fourteen people were killed and 17 wounded after shooters armed with long guns opened fire inside the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino Wednesday, and two suspects were killed in a later sho…

What's that clothing? Black 5.11s? That gonna go on some ban list, too?
                  I cringed during the press conference when he mentioned 'assault style clothing'.. Really? Next thing is going to be calling paracord bracelets 'assault style bracelets'..

Comment

• So, there's apparently a cell phone video of the shoot out, out there.

And where's the 3rd suspect? Talk of that has gone away.

Further, how about them CA gun laws? Any bets the ARs (or whatever) didn't have bullet buttons? And obviously the magazines were more than 10 rounds.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

So, there's apparently a cell phone video of the shoot out, out there.

That was the solid link to isis, syria, and terrorism. Ut has been expunged from the record, the black suits will be by shortly to flash your short term memory of that

Nothing to see here, move along

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        I cringed during the press conference when he mentioned 'assault style clothing'.. Really? Next thing is going to be calling paracord bracelets 'assault style bracelets'..
                        Dude, when I put on hunting boots - my violence level goes through the roof. I put on some field boots the other week I had from the Army....it was insane. Had 6 blisters on my feet by the time I was done my rampage.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• The "Muslim" aspect will likely be scrubbed from all further news coverage as well...

Can't be offending anybody other than Christians these days.

mardyn

Comment

So, there's apparently a cell phone video of the shoot out, out there.

Further, how about them CA gun laws? Any bets the ARs (or whatever) didn't have bullet buttons? And obviously the magazines were more than 10 rounds.
                            There was some cell phone video of the car chase, in which you could hear all of the shooting between the cops and the black SUV.. I saw it on Fox News last night. They interviewed the guy who took it like 3-4 times in less than 2 hours.

Comment

• It is absolutely sickening how blatantly the mass media is ALL the way up the ass of this administration. The moment it was even hinted that the shooter(s) may have anything other than an unmistakeably caucasian name, the coverage dwindled steadily.
                              It's almost as bad as how the usual liberal suspects couldn't even wait until the last casing had hit the ground to start in again with their personal agenda. Nary a word of sympathy for the victims from them.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Liberal friends of mine on facebook who were all about saying this was "joe american" are now saying "motive doesn't matter. what matters are people died..."
                                Sounds like something you would say, shadingdong.

Comment

Working...
                                X