No announcement yet.

Amazon Kindle question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a kindle for traveling and love it. Its tiny, the battery lasts for a month without charging, and its e-paper not a computer screen. It only uses power to turn pages not display text. I would never want to read on a back lit monitor. Best of all, I no longer have to carry 4 heavy novels on overseas trips.

Comment

This is what am getting my oldest daughter for the 'big' Christmas gift. Thanks for all of the critique. Do you think Amazon will have deals like free books if I wait to buy after Thanksgiving?

Comment

I was going to get Rhonda one for Xmas.

Comment

My wife has had one for over a year and really loves it. The only downfall to it is that you can't see it in the dark because it doesn't have a backlight. I believe that they fixed that with the new ones though. At night when she wants to read she just uses a booklight. Good luck man.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by racegirl
            This is what am getting my oldest daughter for the 'big' Christmas gift. Thanks for all of the critique. Do you think Amazon will have deals like free books if I wait to buy after Thanksgiving?
            There's a lot of free Kindle content. Go crazy.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
              if you dont sell to alvarado - i want dibs. Do you deliver to Houston?
              If you are ready to buy, dont wait for me. Im still resaerching on which one to get.

Thanks for all of the input. Now I have to look into the one from barnes and noble

Comment

i will look at it tonight. i have no idea what they cost, what they do or there were different models.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I bought my wife one for her birthday. Best present I've ever gotten her. She loves it. If yours likes to read she will like it.

Comment

Working...
                  X