Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
    Ball busting?
    Hardly, especially when Doodiedaddy mouths off about having a CNC machine at home like he's SVO or some shit. Real CNC machines are expensive, now if you have a RonCo desktop wood milling CNC, it should be clear as to exactly what she owns...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      now if you a Ronco desktop wood milling CNC
      LMAO, ronco

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Hardly, especially when Doodiedaddy mouths off about having a CNC machine at home like he's SVO or some shit. Real CNC machines are expensive, now if you have a RonCo desktop wood milling CNC, it should be clear as to exactly what she owns...
        Lmao...panties in a wad! Someone got an itchy keyboard finger today?

Im not pulling an SVO at all...and im also not acting like its some super expensive machine. It was a few thousand dollars.

Even at that, buying a larger cnc would not be out of the picture if i had somewhere to put it and didnt want to keep a fair amount of reserves in the bank since im in the oil and gas industry. Some people have race cars, some have ATVs, this is my toy. I just didnt realize it would make you cry like a school boy bitch!

Comment

On a related note, I wish those cuntlickers at Techshop would open a dfw location already.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            On a related note, I wish those cuntlickers at Techshop would open a dfw location already.
            Im surprised they havent. I asked them if it was in the plans maybe 6 months ago and they said no. It would do so great there.

The austin one is full of hipsters making custom leather products and $200 cutting boards. Or metal sculptures. Though the ghost gunner guys were there for a while, and ive seen more than a few guns up there for custom cases and other work.

Comment

I don't get drunk but I save for a long time then go on a binge buying shit.

Comment

For some reason, I have unmentioned friends that feel the '59 LeSabre is ugly. I think it's one of the coolest looking classics ever. I personally have never seen one in person, but I've been looking for a good condition wagon for the better part of a decade. What do you guys think? With the right stance,
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

bro, you would have been so fucking cool with a white countach!

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                    bro, you would have been so fucking cool with a white countach!
                    it would have helped for sure.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Amazon is the debil.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I bought a domain during this past Sunday funday for a stupid website name

Comment

Working...
                        X