Sirius XM troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sirius XM troubles

Anyone have issues with their Sirius radio billing?

A charge showed up on my checking account that I didn't recognize from Sirius. I called the bank, my checking account was charged by manual entry of my debit card...a new card only a few months old.

I called Sirius, they said our account was updated with the new card on 01/09/2016. But they couldn't say who called in. I checked my phone history, nope wasn't me. I checked with my wife and she doesn't have the same card as me and didn't call them either.

How in the hell would they get my card number to charge and renew our account? We never use the Sirius so we were just fine letting it lapse and die off.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Never had that issue. In fact, they never charged me at all. I had it for two years until the unit got stolen out of my truck.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I sold a truck a few years ago with Sirius. I wrote them a letter as well as called to shut it off when I sold the truck. One year later I was still getting charged for it. I had to cancel the CC to make it stop. Took almost six months to get a refund.

This time I bought a Visa "gift" card and put just the amount on it that I wanted to activate my radio. I like the service, not their collection practices.

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post

This time I bought a Visa "gift" card and put just the amount on it that I wanted to activate my radio. I like the service, not their collection practices.
        I have a Chase 'Liquid' card that I use for all things like Sirius, news paper or any type of place that I don't trust. I've been burned a few times and its not gonna happen again. I transfer money to that account, they take it out and if they try again (like the DMN did last month) and they get zero! The only business' that I have an EFT are my life and car insurance...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          Never had that issue. In fact, they never charged me at all. I had it for two years until the unit got stolen out of my truck.
          Ya, I've had it free for about 10 years. I paid for one year of service and never renewed. They never shut it off.

Comment

Working...
          X