Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much would you donate to ban NayNay/Rodney/Tremor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
    From feast to famine, it happens.
    The average age of the worlds greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From Bondage to spiritual faith;
    From spiritual faith to great courage;
    From courage to liberty;
    From liberty to abundance;
    From abundance to complacency;
    From complacency to apathy;
    From apathy to dependence;
    From dependence back into bondage."

Where do you fall in this quote?

Comment

See Rodney's smart, and has a damned good memory.

Comment

my negroes...

Can't we all just get along?! We're all black in one way or the other down the blood line...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
          See Rodney's smart, and has a damned good memory.

really though, threads like these are what this site needs, anyone who doesnt know this is all in fun is just doing too much.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            It's not him. I raced that ugly motherfucker years ago and man he would DREAM of looking that good.
            !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post

really though, threads like these are what this site needs, anyone who doesnt know this is all in fun is just doing too much.
              Says the guy who wants to say he'll smack people to show how much he can keep it real, but won't pay an old bet.

Come on man.
              sigpic

Comment

just to say it one time:

you're really talking on some shit that you may not want to be speaking on. if you want to take another approach that's one thing, but you should leave me and anyone elses dealings out of your concerns, unless you want to become a part of the deal.

Comment

I've never made a physical threat to you, unlike how you have to me. How the fuck are you going to act like a hard ass and set up "discussion limits", when you're already the one that brought it to that level with physical threat?

Where is the logic in that?
                  sigpic

Comment

im not threatening you at all. i am not a tough guy. but you might want to watch what you speak on.

Comment

Looks like i said something that got in your head. rent free.

i'll slap the shit out of it regardless of what it looks like.,
                      yea, you did say it, and it isn't the first time you've said something similar either.
                      Do you lie so much, you forget what you've actually said?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        He doesn't bother me, it is annoying to see every thread turned into dumb shit by a few members, but it seems that issue never can get eradicated. when some leave, more just take their place....
                        This, seems like stupid shit gets pilled on because "naynay". Some people go out of their way to look like complete shit heads just to attempt to make a point.
                        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

not really at all. i could give a fuck less, i'll slap the shit out of it regardless of what it looks like. the difference behind my dumbassery and your dumbassery, is i am very open and transparent about who i am, where i will be and what i do.

you simply hide behind a computer and talk shit.

i'll be in denton saturday from around 1-6. come find me.

Really? Lmao. I've never heard you say that before. To no one. Ever! It is a true art as to how full of shit you are. I could (I won't) go dig up no less than 50 times of spewing that some bs and getting called out on it and then you trying to squirm out of it like a retard in a straight jacket.

Comment

im not threatening you at all. i am not a tough guy. but you might want to watch what you speak on.
                            Can we meet at a car wash to discuss?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I'm still so confused about why people hate on Tremor14, he hasnt said anything that made me think WOW FUCK THIS GUY

Comment

pack mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X