No announcement yet.

Get well Evil Jose!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pshh.. All I saw him say was that the rehab place doesn't have pretty nurses waiting on him hand and foot..

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      Pshh.. All I saw him say was that the rehab place doesn't have pretty nurses waiting on him hand and foot..
      Huh, last time I went to that place it was crawling with candy strippers? Where he was at was nothing but hot bitches, oh well, any nurse that washes my balls is OK in my book...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Damn I feel horrible just now finding out about this! He's the coolest cat on here. He was the first member I met from Canada. Get well soon bro! Like H said beers on me when you are well and ready.
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Good to hear that he is getting better

He is the reason I joined reason Canada

Comment

Thanks everybody for the well wishes. Henry told me about this thread and thought I'd post on it real quick. I'm doing better and get released from the hospital (rehab) tomorrow and begin my outpatient rehab next week. Still have a long road to recovery but I hope to be back to 100% soon.

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Welcome back brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  Thanks everybody for the well wishes. Henry told me about this thread and thought I'd post on it real quick. I'm doing better and get released from the hospital (rehab) tomorrow and begin my outpatient rehab next week. Still have a long road to recovery but I hope to be back to 100% soon.

Comment

Glad to hear you're doing better, Jose. Hang in there and keep us posted.

Comment

Good deal!
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

1000 Likes! Glad you are getting better bro!
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Awesome man!! Very glad to hear. Hit me up when u are ready for some drinks

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cubano View Post
                            Awesome man!! Very glad to hear. Hit me up when u are ready for some drinks
                            Man I wish I could. No more drinking or smoking cigarettes for me anymore. That and I have to change my diet. But on a side note, I've lost a little over 30 pounds since I've been in the hospital Gonna try to keep it off and add to the weight loss.

Comment

Working...
                            X