No announcement yet.

Hobby car decisions, Monster Miata or C4 'Vette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well as usual most of you have the same level of cluelessness as SVO. I'm Anthony in case you are just mostly illiterate.

Comment

Todd/Anthony, it doesn't matter because the personality is the same.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        Todd/Anthony, it doesn't matter because the personality is the same.
        Maybe you and slow can get together with bcoop and have a few moldy steaks and bud light lime a Rita's and stroke each other's egos over it. Or you can stroke each other's cocktail weenies. If it came down to it I'm sure pool man SVO is more honest and cooler than you clowns combined.

Comment

I was asking for the OP, if I go the old school route it'll be a 66 or 67 Mustang, with a slightly bigger budget.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            Awesome, welcome back Todd.
            I'm usually pretty up to date with board stuff, but I'm not getting this.

Someone fill me in about the link between freight train and anthonys?
            2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
              I'm usually pretty up to date with board stuff, but I'm not getting this.

Someone fill me in about the link between freight train and anthonys?
              scroll up millennial!
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                Maybe you and slow can get together with bcoop and have a few moldy steaks and bud light lime a Rita's and stroke each other's egos over it. Or you can stroke each other's cocktail weenies. If it came down to it I'm sure pool man SVO is more honest and cooler than you clowns combined.
                That's a great idea!! He is more honest and cool than everyone on this site combined...

I understand your anger, my comparison was dead on, and your continued comments prove it even further...

Comment

Hell, I thought it was a Christmas Vacation reference
                  Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    scroll up millennial!
                    Generation Idiot...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Im happy with my choice.

Comment

Looks good, way sexier than a Miata.

Comment

I like it. What kind of power do those make? I used to know. When are you ordering your Corvette outfits?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            When are you ordering your Corvette outfits?

Don't forget the gold chain necklace for the authentic look.
                            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Cool car.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                                Don't forget the gold chain necklace for the authentic look.
                                I'm really lacking gold chains and Corvette logo gear. This is the original 375 hp ZR. In 92 they were bumped to 405. It's still relatively quick even by modern standards. And apparently they are practically bulletproof.

The Miata sold in 4 hours today too which was nice.

Anyone considering a classic should do it. Insurance wise it's a no brainer. My zero deductible policy on two classic vettes is 425 a year. That's 3000 miles each. But I won't drive them that much anyway especially once I get the third in a few more years.

Comment

Working...
                                X