• Show
Clear All

• CBS News Lara Logan Gang raped

Level the Middle East.

Fucking animals.

Comment

Damn, that sucks...

Comment

I saw another news report that they were detained for over a week before that happened. Egyptian officials were accusing them of being more than just journalists based on nothing more than being American.

Comment

She's hot, I'd hit it. That's why they should only send out ugly reporters to places like that
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

the news organization should be held accountable for sending her over there...

same thing could have happened if she was covering freaknik
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              the news organization should be held accountable for sending her over there...

same thing could have happened if she was covering freaknik
              My thoughts too. Terrible thing for that to happen, but leave that stuff to people like Anderson Cooper who could appreciate a situation like that.

Comment

this is incredibly sad, something i believe she will never recover from emotionally

animals.

Comment

Cute little girls have no business in 1)third-world countries under seige, 2) foxholes, and 3) mens' locker rooms. That's man-shit, and NOT for women.

I have raised 2 daughters, I have 2 sister's, I have a wife, a mom, a grand-daughter, and 2 dogs that are female. See a pattern? I know a little about the female persuasion, and none of them belong in the above situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
                    Level the Middle East.
                    all it would take is one well placed missile

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      Cute little girls have no business in 1)third-world countries under seige, 2) foxholes, and 3) mens' locker rooms. That's man-shit, and NOT for women.

I have raised 2 daughters, I have 2 sister's, I have a wife, a mom, a grand-daughter, and 2 dogs that are female. See a pattern? I know a little about the female persuasion, and none of them belong in the above situations.

i also agree completely with this statement

Comment

pics of the female dogs??

Seriously, what a sad story. They should have known better than to send a blonde blue eyed minx into a situation like that.

Oh, and Anderson Cooper would have welcomed the penetration up the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                          She's hot, I'd hit it. That's why they should only send out ugly reporters to places like that
                          Hell yeah, with a group of friends!

Comment

God, and she has a hot voice too! Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Hell yeah, with a group of friends!
                              Solid words to live by!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X