Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
    So BLM extremist or ISIS?
    Not blm

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
      Bullshit
      Why was hat video bull shit ?

Comment

This is just plain madness. Social media is the bane of modern existence. There are people in that crowd that are just out to commit murder and mayhem. This has nothing to do with any sense of justice, especially in the Alton Sterling case. I wonder how many of these militant assholes has a job to go to in the morning.

I can't believe people are dying in Dallas over this non-sense that occurred in La. and Minn. These are people who just want to see the world burn under the guise of being a social justice warrior. Animals.

My condolences to the family of the people who lost their lives tonight over this BS.

BLM is a hate group In and of itself.

Comment

Originally posted by thomasblively View Post
          Do your friend a favor and blank out his name
          Good point just did.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
            This is just plain madness. Social media is the bane of modern existence. There are people in that crowd that are just out to commit murder and mayhem. This has nothing to do with any sense of justice, especially in the Alton Sterling case. I wonder how many of these militant assholes has a job to go to in the morning.

I can't believe people are dying in Dallas over this non-sense that occurred in La. and Minn. These are people who just want to see the world burn under the guise of being a social justice warrior. Animals.

My condolences to the family of the people who lost their lives tonight over this BS.

BLM is a hate group In and of itself.
            I think the BLM people are jack asses too but the killing in Minnesota has my blood boiling.

Now that a very easy tactic has been shown to be very effective there will be others who will use it. This is not a mass shooting that we are witnessing; it is the opening of Pandora's box.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

DPD Tactical channel

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Wow, anybody just watch the video Fox 4 played? Showed officer shot, point blank.
                "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                  Wow, anybody just watch the video Fox 4 played? Showed officer shot, point blank.
                  Yea, I'm amazed they showed it.

Comment

Fox 4 just showed a vid of officer being killed. Played ring around the Rosie with shooter around a column and got caught on wrong side of an ar15. Shot in back multiple times
                    2012 GT500

Comment

Pure craziness.

Comment

Didn't see it

Comment

Yes, hard to watch for sure.
                          Justin

Comment

dumbfounded.

Comment

Was it the video from across the street and up a few floors?

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                                Was it the video from across the street and up a few floors?
                                yea, that's the one

Comment

Working...
                                X