Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281
    Whitehouse picture
    Facebook HQ the morning after..

Pandora

Comment

• Originally posted by War Machine View Post
      Ak74, Mesquite, black, makes sense
      Okay, I give. What is an AK74, some inside joke for all you guys who stay on this site waaaaay too much? lol
      1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

• ^^ lol u serious?

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
          ^^ lol u serious?
          Last edited by bcoop; 07-27-2017, 08:01 AM.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paladin View Post
            Okay, I give. What is an AK74, some inside joke for all you guys who stay on this site waaaaay too much? lol
            It is an updated AKM chambered in a new cartridge that has similar ballistics to the American 5.56mm cartridge.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              Despite his dirt bag son from what I have been told Brown is not a bad man. Don't you believe that he feels a great deal of grief for what his son did not to mention the loss of his son?
              I bet theres about half of DPD that would disagree with you about Brown. He's not well liked and has other issues. I will agree on this though he made a tough decision and is doing everything that a good chief should do.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                I bet theres about half of DPD that would disagree with you about Brown. He's not well liked and has other issues. I will agree on this though he made a tough decision and is doing everything that a good chief should do.
                The last four days have really surprised me in regards to chief brown. I will still always think of him as the father of a cop killer.
                1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                  It is an updated AKM chambered in a new cartridge that has similar ballistics to the American 5.56mm cartridge.
                  "New" might be pushing the subjectivity a bit.

Comment

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/l...spect-40495203

The man who was killed in Louisiana was a felon in possession of a firearm and someone had called in on him that he had threatened them with a gun, and then he was resisting attempts to detain him. How senseless!

Now the man who was shot and killed in Minnesota was thought by officers to possibly be a robbery suspect, or a person who matched the description of a robbery suspect. I have pulled over my share of people I thought matched the description of a violent suspect. I don't have the answers, just sadness at it all.
                    That Louisiana clown took 2 cause he was a dumbass. Listen to the cops or get blasted. Minn shooting i think cop should have yelled put your hands up or something before popping 4 rounds. He feared for his life I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                      That Louisiana clown took 2 cause he was a dumbass. Listen to the cops or get blasted. Minn shooting i think cop should have yelled put your hands up or something before popping 4 rounds. He feared for his life I guess
                      Pretty fair assessment from what I know about each incident.
                      1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                          *stupidfuckingshitwe'vecometoexpectfromlincolnboy*
                          wut?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                            Uh, so no one gives a green light to a police sniper ? I would assume the SWAT commander would give such order in a situation. Same here, if he's an active threat, chapter 9 rules apply.. Chapter 9 doesn't specify the "means" of deadly force.

And you are correct. WE DON'T know what was going on.
                            Green lighting a sniper assumes he is a realistic danger to others and it benefits everyone involved for the trigger to be pulled. Sending a robot into an enclosed room to kill a cornered suspect is a little different

Again I don't pretend to know the facts of the situation, I personally deem the outcome as a victory as no lives were lost and the suspect was extremely dangerous, however now the precedent has been made for future actions which we can not comprehend the consequences.

I'm stretching it, but imagine a drone executing a search warrant and the operator remotely determining actions that are non hazardous to him as a threat to kill another suspect.

I may not find a common ground with the black lives matter movement, however as an American you should be very aware of what rights they have in case you are ever in the same situation.

If dallas enacted curfews to prevent large protests after dark, those curfews then get used for other uses, and pretty soon your telling your kids they can't go to the prom after party because a group of more than 20 people is not allowed to assemble after dark without proper permits issued by city ordinances. Sure curfews sound reasonable especially after they looted a 7/11 after the shootings but we should not blind ourselves to future consequences because or present inconveniences

I stretched the shit out of that from a robot with a bomb but don't cloud your judgement with what happens now to what happens in the future
                            Last edited by 4king; 07-11-2016, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
                              Green lighting a sniper assumes he is a realistic danger to others and it benefits everyone involved for the trigger to be pulled. Sending a robot into an enclosed room to kill a cornered suspect is a little different

Again I don't pretend to know the facts of the situation, I personally deem the outcome as a victory as no lives were lost and the suspect was extremely dangerous, however now the precedent has been made for future actions which we can not comprehend the consequences.

I'm stretching it, but imagine a drone executing a search warrant and the operator remotely determining actions that are non hazardous to him as a threat to kill another suspect.

I may not find a common ground with the black lives matter movement, however as an American you should be very aware of what rights they have in case you are ever in the same situation.

If dallas enacted curfews to prevent large protests after dark, those curfews then get used for other uses, and pretty soon your telling your kids they can't go to the prom after party because a group of more than 20 people is not allowed to assemble after dark without proper permits issued by city ordinances. Sure curfews sound reasonable especially after they looted a 7/11 after the shootings but we should not blind ourselves to future consequences because or present inconveniences

I stretched the shit out of that from a robot with a bomb but don't cloud your judgement with what happens now to what happens in the future
                              The next time a murderer decides to barricade or hide himself in a small area or room after killing a cop (or anyone) and then threatens to kill more people, I say send in the "robot with a bomb" all day and every day. This is an extreme situation that called for extreme measures. The next time a LE agency uses a robot in this manner we can surely discuss if it was justified.
                              1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

The next time a murderer decides to barricade or hide himself in a small area or room after killing a cop (or anyone) and then threatens to kill more people, I say send in the "robot with a bomb" all day and every day. This is an extreme situation that called for extreme measures. The next time a LE agency uses a robot in this manner we can surely discuss if it was justified.
                                The problem is that there is nothing to discuss. Next time when there is a guy barricaded in some place with a butter knife threatening to butter everyone's toast and they blow him up you'll say they did the right thing.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X