Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

aaand the whole MN Shooting narrative starts to unravel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
    WTF kind of idiot post themselves doing drugs on FB?
    It's not just facebook, Instagram and YouTube are full of this shit too. I only know because the young peons at work show me a bunch of posts from 18-34 folks smoking weed, "dabbing", drinking while driving, ect.. Fucking moronic, I was flabbergasted. There are folks that goddamn stupid? Hilariously, there are more that subscribe to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      I've gotten " Don't reach for yours and I wont reach for mine". Although I take a lot more precautions than most when I get pulled over.
      How would you know?

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
      So maybe we do need to hear the other side (meaning the whole story) of these shootings? How about we just wait to hear the results of the investigation before we pass judgment? I say that's fair...
      Internal investigation and little to no action is what has caused some of this. I'm not ftp, but some of the excuses for the thin blue line are terrible.

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
      It's not just facebook, Instagram and YouTube are full of this shit too. I only know because the young peons at work show me a bunch of posts from 18-34 folks smoking weed, "dabbing", drinking while driving, ect.. Fucking moronic, I was flabbergasted. There are folks that goddamn stupid? Hilariously, there are more that subscribe to watch.
      Yep, they need to understand that employers use those to screen applicants...and some of that will be available forever.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
        How would you know?

Internal investigation and little to no action is what has caused some of this. I'm not ftp, but some of the excuses for the thin blue line are terrible.

Yep, they need to understand that employers use those to screen applicants...and some of that will be available forever.
        I haven't been shot... yet.

I roll down all my windows, turn the car off, keep my hands on the wheel, and I announce every movement I make.

Comment

I roll down all my windows, turn the car off, keep my hands on the wheel, and I announce every movement I make.
          Your assumption is that most others don't?
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Twice I've provided my CHL to an officer...both times I was asked where the gun was and when I told them center console I was told to please leave it there. Haven't been shot yet either.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
              Your assumption is that most others don't?
              I know most others don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
                So maybe we do need to hear the other side (meaning the whole story) of these shootings? How about we just wait to hear the results of the investigation before we pass judgment? I say that's fair...
                No lets go riot block the streets scream racism etc. ms diamond isn't a saint and I'm sure has told a lie before. keeping your wallet in a pocket with your gun is pretty careless.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                  keeping your wallet in a pocket with your gun is pretty careless.
                  Not necessarily. After telling the cop you are armed and with both hands on the steering wheel you tell the cop your wallet is in your back pocket next to your gun. It is then up to the cop how to retrieve your ID.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                    Twice I've provided my CHL to an officer...both times I was asked where the gun was and when I told them center console I was told to please leave it there. Haven't been shot yet either.
                    White privilage?

David

Comment

Me either...

This is exactly what I do too, as a matter of fact I got pulled over 3 weeks ago to today.
                      He pulled me over for having all four of my lights on my 5.0 on*, he thought as most do that the the fogs are high beams. I didn't argue, but I told him the road had no road reflectors (they are re-doing the black top) and he agreed but stated I still needed to dim my high beams. Again I didn't retort, he asked for my IC & License. I told him I was reaching for my wallet, gave him the items, he went back to his car and came back and wrote me a warning ticket.
                      I went home safe and sound...

First time i've been pulled over in that car in since I bought it in July of 2011, funny how not breaking the law in a sports car results in not being pulled over.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        Me either...

This is exactly what I do too, as a matter of fact I got pulled over 3 weeks ago to today.
                        He pulled me over for having all four of my lights on my 5.0 on*, he thought as most do that the the fogs are high beams. I didn't argue, but I told him the road had no road reflectors (they are re-doing the black top) and he agreed but stated I still needed to dim my high beams. Again I didn't retort, he asked for my IC & License. I told him I was reaching for my wallet, gave him the items, he went back to his car and came back and wrote me a warning ticket.
                        I went home safe and sound...

First time i've been pulled over in that car in since I bought it in July of 2011, funny how not breaking the law in a sports car results in not being pulled over.
                        No "fuck the Plano PD?" Who stole Henry's login?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          No "fuck the Plano PD?" Who stole Henry's login?
                          Here...FUCK THE PLANO POLICE, right up in their ass.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I know most others don't.
                            No, most don't roll windows down. The trend I have been seeing and hearing about is to roll the window down about 3 inches and stick the DL out the window.

I had this happen to me so I know its happening. Young B/M who I lectured some and by the time we parted, he apologized and I gave him a warning.
                            1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Who doesn't always have their wallet in hand already before the cop gets to your window? You know you just got stopped, you know you need to show that shit.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                                Who doesn't always have their wallet in hand already before the cop gets to your window? You know you just got stopped, you know you need to show that shit.
                                Get outta here with that common sense bs!
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X