Chiropractors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    Don't know if its the same thing my chiro has...

Is that the one you lay flat on your back, and the entire top moves back and fourth? If so yeah it would be awesome to own one of those.

Been looking at the high end massage chairs. A bit pricey, but likely worth every penny.
    Like this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Man we are old, dunno about y'all but I've found this and the thermostat thread riveting so far.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        It's physical therapy, not medicine.

I was I'm court earlier this summer and the plaintiff marches a chiropractor out, as if he's going to unravel this great mystery for the jury.

The defense attorney starts out his cross with "which hospitals are you licensed to practice in? Oh, you're not? Ok, so when you prescribe medication to patients...Oh, you can't? So you are a "doctor" that isn't allowed to practice in a hospital, or prescribe medication? Doesn't sound like much of a medical doctor to me. Let's talk about when the FBI shut your practice down..."

Pretty damn savvy.
        exactly... it's quack/crack science.

at least in MY personal experience.

it feels good (as long as they're not furthering your injury as they did with mine) and they can juice your insurance, so everyone's happy, right?
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

with that said, it CAN help or it wouldn't exist...

if you have a specific problem and have a good referral to a good person who has helped others with your issue? by all means

if your back/shoulders/neck hurt, give it a shot
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            with that said, it CAN help or it wouldn't exist...

if you have a specific problem and have a good referral to a good person who has helped others with your issue? by all means

if your back/shoulders/neck hurt, give it a shot

This is pretty much what I've gathered. I have a weird shoulder issue that's causing my shoulder and neck to be pretty tight, I'm just pretty cautious about who I go see.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Essential oils and magic crystals help some people. I'm sure some people are helped by chiropractors as well and it's a much cheaper alternative to surgery. However most physicians can also do bone manipulation and give referrals to physical therapists when that doesn't work.

The last chiropractor I went to sold half a dozen different cleanses and detox programs. She also worked on animals and infants. I'm not sure exactly how a chiropractor can fix a cow's back problems but she could apparently.

However I've also gone to a physician for back pain and he immediately gave me a prescription for muscle relaxers. I think a decent chiropractor probably would have done better in that case. I know my DO that's my current primary care would have handled it differently.

Comment

Working...
              X