T-shirt making business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-shirt making business

Any member here in the business of making shirts ?

I may have a need to produce a couple different designs, non site related

Jwalk, but good luck actually getting the shit you pay for.

Comment

Yeah, well been thru that already with others

Whats up with that ?

Had a nice couple that did them for me for awhile , they moved to Montana

Back to square one

Comment

Mallory prints, ask for Ethan or Blake,
        328 North Broadway Street, Joshua - (817) 558-0804
        pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Joshua is wayyyyyyyyy south, I guess I can travel that far anyone closer?

Denton, Keller ? Mid-cities ?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
            Joshua is wayyyyyyyyy south, I guess I can travel that far anyone closer?

Denton, Keller ? Mid-cities ?
            blake drove my craftsman truck, so his family is very much a part of the car hobby.
            pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

T-shirt Jerks

Comment

www.theshirtprinter.com, but if you want his direct number shoot me a PM.

I worked for this guy when I was in high school. Back then we were working out of his garage, but now he has moved into an actual shop. He has been in business for probably the last 15 years and I can vouch for his work. I use him for my Titan Towing shirts. He can be a little pricey on smaller jobs, but you get good quality shirts and the artwork is top notch. None of this cheap Cafe Press type stuff. I've got shirts that I misprinted (got to keep those) 11 years ago that are still holding up pretty well!

On a side note, he has a new printer that literally cost more than his house and there were only 3 in the world (or some shit) at the time his was installed. Its a new technique that injects the ink into the shirt or something like that. Supposed to last longer and do higher quality images vs silk screen. I don't know the whole deal with it, but its supposed to be Billy B.A.!
                Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                http://www.titantowing.net
                -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                  blake drove my craftsman truck, so his family is very much a part of the car hobby.
                  What does that have to do with it? He didn't say it needed to be someone in the car hobby, he said they are far away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    What does that have to do with it? He didn't say it needed to be someone in the car hobby, he said they are far away from him.
                    some people like to support the people with the same hobby, others don't
                    pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

I print my own stuff, and shop shirts for a local business. everything is professional grade. pm me what you want and maybe we can do something.
                      -Blaine

Comment

Originally posted by bpawl View Post
                        I print my own stuff, and shop shirts for a local business. everything is professional grade. pm me what you want and maybe we can do something.

Are you in Aurora, by Rhome ?

if so, that fairly close to me ..

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                          some people like to support the people with the same hobby, others don't
                          craig obv. does not subscribe to this way of thinking! lolz!

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            craig obv. does not subscribe to this way of thinking! lolz!

god bless.
                            Haha, I just didn't understand the statement, it seemed a bit random. Makes more sense now.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                              X