• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    Thats what she tells me!!
    underrated comment
    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      I brought the boat down to a buddies lake house on Eagle Mountain.
      oh you're in my neck of the woods. How's the lake? I haven't been down there since all the rain.
      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
        oh you're in my neck of the woods. How's the lake? I haven't been down there since all the rain.
        It's definitely the highest I've ever seen it, but it's also been five years since I was out here.

Comment

I felt it. Everyone I'm in one I spend half the time trying to decide if it's me or the house.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            I felt it. Everyone I'm in one I spend half the time trying to decide if it's me or the house.
            That was me, if it were not for monitor shaking backing and forth (maybe a whole inch or so, that's it) it was just like getting dizzy when hung over - or the swaying you do when on a boat for a long time and are on land again.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I was at the noble track when it happened, sleeping in the trailer, woke my a$$ up quick. Thought either someone was f'ing with me shaking the trailer, the wind was carrying my awning on the trailer away, or the truck/trailer were rolling.

We got lucky, it only broke one of the connectors for the track timing system. A couple of delay's rolling through the time trial sessions Saturday trying to locate the problem. First time I ever been to a race that an earthquake slowed us down.
              3x NHRA/IHRA Division 4 Champion
              www.heathensracing.com

Competition Sales of Dallas
              Mothers Polish and Waxes
              Mickey Thompson Tires
              Champion Racing Oils
              MaxCackle Photos

"I bleed red, white, blue, and a little bit of E85"

Comment

Working...
              X