Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest in Peace Cooter :-(

Comment

• I'm sure he's banging gears in a fairmont wagon way up in the sky.

Comment

• Dunno what to say. I'm mad at you but I don't understand what was in your head either. Godspeed Forrest.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• This is terrible. I was actually thinking he might be just hiding out like some others had suggested when they hadn't found any evidence of him being anywhere. It's a kick in the balls to read they finally found him and it was a recovery.
          I hadn't talked to Forrest in a while since he moved to Houston way back, but when he was here, he and I had spent quite a bit of time together. He helped me quite a few times when I was building my old Mustang and I'll never forget it. Jason (Twisted Villain), Keith (wicked svo) and I had some good times for sure. I'll miss you Forrest. I don't think any of us know what was really going on in your head, but I hope you've found peace.

Comment

• My deepest condolences. Rip Forest

2003 f250
            1990 mustang gt stock 68k miles
            1990 mustang gt 347 t56
            1994 peterbilt 377 dump truck 450hp cat
            1997 freightliner 500hp detriot[/FONT]

Comment

• RIP Forrest. I hope you've found your peace in the world. When the funeral arrangements have been made, someone please post them up. I'll try to make them if I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                Whatever happens, I will be in Creede CO next summer to remember him with a toast.
                I'll bring caviar.

Comment

• Damn... RIP Forrest.

Comment

• Peace out mate.

Comment

• RIP Forrest.

Comment

• Still not sure what to say. That's about it.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Rip to you sir. I never knew you other than what you posted here but I always enjoyed what you had to say and you vast knowledge on more than a few topics. I'll be sipping some whisky tonight in your honor
                          --Marcus

Comment

• Well...

Fuck.

I still owe him some bbq and an iced tea. I suppose when we meet again we'll throw some Townes Van Zandt or something on the big jukebox in the sky and finally get to have that reunion lunch we'd been PMing about for so long

Originally posted by Cooter
                            Make mine iced tea, and you've got a deal. We could do a few hour lunch maybe? Would definitely love to catch up. we're getting way too close to a decade... I've got a few war stories, and I KNOW you do LOL

F bomb

I pray everything was on his own terms, that he found some peace, and that he's in a better place. Rest in peace Forrest. Aka F Bomb, aka Fartcannonrex, aka Country Jedi, aka...
                            I know it was not his style as of late (and I'm not sure if I should feel weird about it), but I gave myself a stiff pour of Balvenie 17 in his honor.
                            Last edited by Strychnine; 09-24-2016, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• From someone that probably didn't share a word with him, this is sad to see. I feel bad for the people on here that knew him. His friends, family, and others that's been affected.

RIP Forrest
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Our deepest condolences to his family. We are thankful for so many memories with the most unique guy I ever got to know in the scene. He never failed to suprise me or crack me up. We think of his antics often. God speed.
                                I no longer shift gears - I switch beers. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X