No announcement yet.

Forrest is missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good deal. I hope, that if anything ever happens to me, I've made half the impression on half the people that Forrest has and they all come running to my aid.

Chili, you and Leah are stand up folks. I think we all knew you were good people before, but with you guys putting your lives on hold to go down there and help search for him in those conditions, takes it to a whole new level.

The same could be said for everyone else who went down there. Yale, Bcoop, etc.
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
      Good deal. I hope, that if anything ever happens to me, I've made half the impression on half the people that Forrest has and they all come running to my aid.

Chili, you and Leah are stand up folks. I think we all knew you were good people before, but with you guys putting your lives on hold to go down there and help search for him in those conditions, takes it to a whole new level.

The same could be said for everyone else who went down there. Yale, Bcoop, etc.
      I appreciate that, but really we're as flawed as anyone. I just try to keep the karma scale on the positive side as much as possible. There are plenty of other people doing far better things that are more deserving of accolades.

Definitely need to shout out to Baron (DJ), TheHead (Christian), Jester (Levi) Kent_M (Ken), KBScobravert (Keith), ThreeFingerPete (Adam) and Jluv (Jared). I am sure there are others, and that's not including any that may have donated to EquuSearch or to the fund set up by the diesel forum guys..

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        I appreciate that, but really we're as flawed as anyone. I just try to keep the karma scale on the positive side as much as possible. There are plenty of other people doing far better things that are more deserving of accolades.

Definitely need to shout out to Baron (DJ), TheHead (Christian), Jester (Levi) Kent_M (Ken), KBScobravert (Keith), ThreeFingerPete (Adam) and Jluv (Jared). I am sure there are others, and that's not including any that may have donated to EquuSearch or to the fund set up by the diesel forum guys..
        Thanks for listing them all. I donated what I could the Friday before everyone went down. I wish I'd been able to go help search as well. Anyway, though we all may give each other shit, and at times seem like a group of whiney bitches, this really is more like an extension of family than it is a message forum.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          I realize this is difficult to comprehend with what little info is posted here, but please be mindful of the fact that his wife, and family can read this.
          I agree with Brent.. I think at this point, he's either gone (as in passed away), or doesn't want to be found.. no sense in posting up anything personal that may upset his family or air out personal stuff between him and whoever..
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

I deleted my message. If anyone thinks the family would be offended, feel free to remove my quote from your reply.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I am hoping for this! Many would be lying if they said they hadn't considered it. Anything ever happens to my wife, don't go looking for me, I can handle myself.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

^Yes, but Chris McCandless' self odyssey did not include leaving behind an unsuspecting wife and child.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                  ^Yes, but Chris McCandless' self odyssey did not include leaving behind an unsuspecting wife and child.
                  Yeah I get that.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

that's promising, assuming they aren't starting again at the bayou. anyone have additional info they can share publicly?

Comment

I just saw this update, but I'm not real sure what to make of it....does anyone have any ideas on what the new found evidence might be? Is it good evidence or bad? Ugh...I wish he'd just turn up....I can't bring myself to consider the alternative.

Comment

Saw it too Doug and came here. Hopefully it's good.

Comment

Possible footprints. If you're willing and able in the Houston area, 8am tomorrow at the dead end of Wickwillow. Wear bright colors, bring sunblock and bug spray. Machete if you have one. Mud boots. Long pants for sure, long sleeves if you can bear the heat.

Im not down there but already trying to plan for next weekend.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Possible footprints. If you're willing and able in the Houston area, 8am tomorrow at the dead end of Wickwillow. Wear bright colors, bring sunblock and bug spray. Machete if you have one. Mud boots. Long pants for sure, long sleeves if you can bear the heat.

Im not down there but already trying to plan for next weekend.
                              Any mention of whether they were fresh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                                Any mention of whether they were fresh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                                Don't know if fresh but in a location not previously searched on foot, from what I've gathered.

I'd like to go down again but the next couple weekends are conflicting.

Comment

Working...
                                X