House in foreclosure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House in foreclosure?

Any way to..or can anyone find out if a house is in foreclosure?

Call a real estate agent.
    14 Raptor
    18 GT350

Comment

I would assume anyone with MLS credentials could tell you this. Which would go back to the call a Realtor.

Comment

I heave some Realtor friends if you want to PM me the addy.

Comment

Originally posted by blue5spd View Post
          I heave some Realtor friends if you want to PM me the addy.
          PM sent...thanks.

Comment

I just talked to the "Realtor friend" he said that in order to find out if the house is in foreclosure that you have to be a on a "special" list for said county. No current database that would tell you this unless you have access to the "special" list. It is possible said friend doesn't know what he is talking about so I asked another Realtor friend. I will let you know.

Comment

Yahoo lists foreclosed houses.....not sure how valid it is though.

Comment

Google does too.

Comment

Google HUD Texas and it will let you search by county and city if it's already foreclosed.

Comment

Originally posted by blue5spd View Post
                    I just talked to the "Realtor friend" he said that in order to find out if the house is in foreclosure that you have to be a on a "special" list for said county. No current database that would tell you this unless you have access to the "special" list. It is possible said friend doesn't know what he is talking about so I asked another Realtor friend. I will let you know.
                    This is true. It's a "Roddy pre-foreclosure list". You have to pay to get it and it only comes out quarterly. If the house is IN foreclosure it should be listed for sale noted as a foreclosure (or will be listed shortly). You want the PRE-foreclosure list so you can go bid for the house at the courthouse steps rather than waiting for it to be listed so you're competing with every Tom, Dick, and Harry trying to find that golden deal.

Before anyone asks, no I don't get them. I had an escrow officer that would send them to me, but I haven't gotten the last 3.

Comment

how much is it?

Comment

Send me the info... I audit our foreclosure and bankruptcy departments.
                        sigpic

Comment

Call a title company or Realtor bro!

Comment

You can get this information for free at your local tax office. It's just easier to subscribe to a list or call a real estate agent.

Comment

Check the mail box, it will be full of letters from lawyers, and realtors

check the trash cans, they will have the same info.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                              X