No announcement yet.

Question for the LEOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the hell would you haul your kids around in that anyhow? Geez.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
      Why the hell would you haul your kids around in that anyhow? Geez.
      Why the hell not?
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

how else are you supposed to get your family to the mudboggin contest?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Shit happens.
          Yeah it does, maybe while you're at home not driving around in a convertable a huge meteor will hit your house and end it all.

Not trying to be a dick or wish harm on you and yours, I just don't wanna worry about crap like that when we could actually be out enjoying vert weather instead of worrying about what if's.
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
            Yeah it does, maybe while you're at home not driving around in a convertable a huge meteor will hit you house and end it all.

Not trying to be a dick or wish harm on you and yours, I just don't wanna worry about crap like that when we could actually be out enjoying vert weather instead of worrying about what if's.
            ha, I am builidng a dome over the house rought now fool!!

yea, I would rather not put my kid in harms way if I have the choice. I understand it is to have fun, and everyone has an opinion on the matter. Being an adult is great, you get to make all these life altering decisions.

Comment

I used to love riding around in my Dad's Broncos and Blazers when I was a kid. Some of my favorite memories. Seriously, how protective are you if you don't want your kids in a convertible? When will you let them ride in one? When they are 18? WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                I used to love riding around in my Dad's Broncos and Blazers when I was a kid. Some of my favorite memories. Seriously, how protective are you if you don't want your kids in a convertible? When will you let them ride in one? When they are 18? WTF?
                I said I would, if it had a rollbar.

Comment

You people who wouldn't let your kids ride around in that are the same people that make your kids wear wrist,elbow,shin,knee guards with a helmet just to skateboard or rollerblade.

Buckle them up and enjoy the weather!

Comment

My next fun car will be a blazer, the top will come off and stay off, and when I have little ones they will ride in the back seat. Saying all that I will have a full cage.. Will it ever be necessary? Probably Not.. Is it needed? Most likely no but I will put one in it non the less.

And like others have said.. some of my favorite memories as a kid were heading out to the ranch in a topless blazer (down the highway) to go dove and duck hunting.

Comment

Working...
                    X