102.1 is no more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
    So I wonder if they kept the jocks, They just hired fired a brand new morning show
    Fixt.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
      I quit radio two years ago, Pandora for the win!

Yeah its pretty much just garbage now. AM is even worse. Advertise for 20 minutes, play content for 5 minutes.

Pandora and just downloaded music for me nowadays.

Anyone around here use Sirrius or XM? Can't remember if XM is actually still around. Anyway, does anybody use that? Is it worth it?
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
        Pandora is great in the car. Every 3 months or so my car decides it doesn't like the Bluetooth connection and I can't reconnect until I disconnect the battery. Until I reset the battery I'm forced to listen to the radio for the rest of the drive. I usually end up turning it off, it's just awful.
        You must have a Ford Taurus/Edge/Fusion with Sync.

My '11 Limited does the same thing. I work in IT and I joke I have to "reboot my car"

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        Yeah its pretty much just garbage now. AM is even worse. Advertise for 20 minutes, play content for 5 minutes.

Pandora and just downloaded music for me nowadays.

Anyone around here use Sirrius or XM? Can't remember if XM is actually still around. Anyway, does anybody use that? Is it worth it?

I do the 6 months for $35 deal on my Wife's MDX. Problem is reception sucks in Hondas. I like the techno channels (51-53) because their signal quality is better. But she loves it, and since they didn't have A2DP in 2008, it beats the radio/CD changer

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
          You must have a Ford Taurus/Edge/Fusion with Sync.

My '11 Limited does the same thing. I work in IT and I joke I have to "reboot my car"
          I have a 2015 Fusion and the sync is worse than it was on my 2014 GT. I can't fucking stand it. Heaven forbid you have more than one person with the same name in your phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Heaven forbid you have more than one person with the same name in your phone.
            This!, "multiple choices", it's like a bunch of drop down menus to drill down to make a call. I'd rather pick the phone up and dial.

Comment

Originally posted by s1lv3r View Post
              This!, "multiple choices", it's like a bunch of drop down menus to drill down to make a call. I'd rather pick the phone up and dial.
              What pisses me off is how I have the names in the phone like below;

Dad
              Dad work
              Brad
              Brad work

So If I Say call dad it tells be to choose from the above. So I say line 1. It then goes there are multiple choices for dad, please choose from below.

Dad
              Dad work.

If I wanted Dad work I would have fucking said line 2 you piece of shit.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Dad
                  Dad work
                  Brad
                  Brad work

So If I Say call dad it tells be to choose from the above. So I say line 1. It then goes there are multiple choices for dad, please choose from below.

Dad
                  Dad work.

Same exact crap with mine, LOL. My wife laughs at me when I start cussing at it and it tells me "try saying something like..."

Comment

Dad
                    Dad work
                    Brad
                    Brad work

Dad
                    Dad work.

Don't call me at work, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      Don't call me at work, bro.
                      You work at synch? I ain't calling you at work, that's why I said line one! FUCK!

Comment

You work at synch? I ain't calling you at work, that's why I said line one! FUCK!
                        Lol

Comment

And I thought I was the only one that cussed at the SYNC lmao.

Comment

Q102 is dead? (I don't live in DFW anymore and just now saw this thread).

Another album rock station gone and crap is replacing it.

Comment

Working...
                            X